GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Civic type R faulty transmission grinding

+1 , even with AP1/F20C S2000's (mine was a yr 2000). 2nd gear grinds were the worst for me personally. I used GM syncromesh for tranny fluid to help with the grinds and that helped out quite a bit but after awhile 5th gear grinds started up.
  2. C

FS: OEM VW GTI CLUBSPORT CS CSS Centercaps BNIB

SOLD: OEM VW GTI CLUBSPORT CS CSS Centercaps BNIB ***SOLD to featherman*** Ordered these from cars245 to put on my Pretoria's, took a few weeks to get. These have the red outline on them, Part # 5G0601171BLYC. Going to stick it out and keep the regular caps on them right now. I only opened...
  3. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

:eek: Woah! Nice
  4. C

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Yup, Sig P320 was picked up, great gun. Saw the new X-FIVE version of the P320 at SHOT show, wouldn't mind having one:D
  5. C

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Can't believe I overlooked this thread, fellow gun enthusiast/vw enthusiast here. Stuck behind enemy lines (California) but continue to deal with it.:( Some of my favorite firearms, some I have sold (noted): H&K VP9 with Trijicon RMR, slidework done by Ashbury Precision Ordnance Fowler...
  6. C

What Are The Best Looking OEM Wheels?

Porsche - 964 RS RSA Turbo / Cups & Speedlines Volkswagen - Clubsport and Golf R / Pretoria's (total fanboy bias) BMW - E34 M5 "Throwing Stars" Mercedes Benz - W210 E55 Monoblock II Audi - B5 RS4 Ferrari - F40 Bugatti - EB110
  7. C

California. Yes Ive seen those, I wanted a clubsport knob and boot. This was $115 for clubsport knob & boot...
  8. C

About $115 shipped from Germany, took around 3 weeks to get. User: Aachener-Autoteile on Ebay
  9. C

OEM GTI Clubsport Shiftknob and Alcantara Shiftboot
  10. C

EVO Car of the Year 2016

12 cars, 7 judges, 5 days, thousands of miles and hundred of litres of super unleaded. Ladies and gentleman, this is evo Car of the Year 2016. Starring: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, Aston Martin Vantage GT8, Audi R8 V10 Plus, BMW M2, BMW M4 GTS, Ford Focus RS, Honda NSX, Lamborghini...
  11. C

CLOUT's MK7 GTI Sport

Hey everyone, This will be a build thread on my 2017 Volkswagen GTI Sport 6MT. Looking to create a OEM Plus GTI inspired by the GTI Clubsport/Clubsport S with other high quality aftermarket brands that concentrate on performance and fit/finish being paramount. Will update this...
  12. C

FS: MK7 Golf R Pedals DSG, MK7 Sportwagen Roof Base Carrier Bars

FS: MK7 Golf Sportwagen OEM Roof Base Carrier Bars SOLD