GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. X

FS: all 4 used weathertech floorliners

Used weathertech floor liners. 100 picked up in Pensacola, Florida.
  2. X

Golf R JB4

Golf R JB4-sold Sold
  3. X

Error: Airbag?

Car is still pretty new, 800 some odd miles on it, and I got this lovely error every time I start my car. And it rewards me with a bright yellow airbag light in the dash. Anyone experience this before? Or have any idea what it could mean? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. X

What did you do to your mk7 today?

got my windows tinted! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. X

F/S Eds Replica Headlights - DFW only

SOLD! Eds Replica Headlights SOLD!!!!!
  6. X

MK7 CTS Turbo Cat back - DFW only

MK7 GTI CTS Turbo Cat back $700.00 shipped Only had it installed for 3,000 miles. Bolt on, very easy to install.
  7. X

Wanting to go GTI to R

So, I've really fallen in love with the 2016 Golf R, even with the minimal changes from 2015 model. But I just feel like I need to have it! Right now, I have the 2015 GTI Autobahn. I'm really trying to convince myself to fork out the money for the upgrade. Do you guys recommend switching to the...
  8. X

Installed my H&R Sport Lowering Springs and new shoes! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. X

The UPS man was nice enough to deliver some goodies today! Can't wait for the weekend to put them on! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. X

Installed my new CTS Turbo cat-back exhaust! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk