GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Enkei Raijin Mounted

Stock ride height, running Michelin PSS 235s. Considering a mild drop to add to the look.
  2. I

CTS Downpipe WOT Sounds

Pulled together a 2-3-4 pull WOT sound montage of my exhaust setup: CTS Catless Downpipe OEM Rear Section Enjoy (Scanner Darkly Style) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETYG2vYZ0ZU
  3. I

CTS Downpipe Exhaust Video

Folks, I have compiled a video of my exhaust setup consisting of CTS catless downpipe paired with the OEM mid and rear sections. The video was captured using a GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition mounted inside the vehicle with a high quality 3.5MM microphone mounted to the rear bumper. The sound...
  4. I

Irish's Pearl Black 2015 MK7 GTI

This is my first VAG car and I am extremely thrilled that I went down this path. I was looking for a daily driver such that I could limit the amount of KMs that were going on my E92 M3. I want to keep my glorious V8 M3 in mint condition as it will one day be a collector's item. I did a...
  5. I

Eurodyne Stage 2: Dyno Results (300WHP Club)

Introduction Below are the results of my Eurodyne Stage 2 Dyno and a comparison of Stock vs. Stage 1.5 vs. Stage 2. The Stage 2 dyno produced 301 hp and 334 lbft of torque at the front wheels. Things to note: Baseline and Tuned Dynos were conducted on the same Dynojet, Neetronics in...
  6. I

Dyno Comparison: APR, Revo, Eurodyne

I pulled together a comparison chart of known third party dynojet dynos for Revo, APR, and Eurodyne. Notes about this graph: Graph shows WHEEL horsepower results Graph shows Tune ONLY results Data used for Revo curve was taken from a dynojet posted by a Revo user Data used for APR curve was...
  7. I

Eurodyne Stage 1.5 Dyno Results

Introduction Below are the results of my dynos for both bone stock and Eurodyne Stage 1.5. The tune only dyno produced 278 hp and 317 lbft of torque at the front wheels. Things to note: Baseline and Tuned Dynos were conducted on the same Dynojet, Neetronics in Oakville, Ontario, Canada The...
  8. I

Armytrix & IPE Exhaust

Doing a lot of research on exhaust setups and I am loving the valvetronic solutions from IPE and Armytrix. Is anyone running either of these setups? Would love to see / hear independent feedback or Dyno results from the full turbo back setups. Both solutions offer catless downpipes as part of...
  9. I

VW Shop in GTA

Folks looking for reputable shop in the Oakville, Mississauga or Toronto area that specializes in VW. I am specifically looking for a shop to install a new downpipe on my MK7 Gti. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
  10. I

My MK7 GTI & Build Thread

I have officially joined the ranks of MK7 GTI ownership. This is my first VAG car and I am extremely thrilled that I went down this path. I was looking for a daily driver such that I could limit the amount of KMs that were going on my E92 M3. I want to keep my glorious V8 M3 in mint condition as...