GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I got the Michelin PSAS3+ right now. Trying to decide between getting the DWS06+ now or wait till Sept promotion from Costco to get the AS4 for about the same price as the DWS.
  2. T

Ringer clutch kit and various other goodies
  3. T

Everbody's second favorite topic...yet another WHICH CLUTCH???

For those that went with Ringer, did you change out your stock dmf or replaced a new one?
  4. T

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Another question. Anyone got a list of bolts and part numbers needed for clutch replacement? So far I got these: Throwout bearing bolts (3): N90847002 Front Axel bolts (2): WHT005437A Dogbone/Pendulum mount bolts: N91201001, N10699401, N91167101
  5. T

Kept reading that it's one of the thing that should be done while changing the clutch. I think I'm just going to buy it and let my installer decide whether it should be done or not.
  6. T

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I couldn't go further than 75 ft lb either. Tried my best with the 1/4 turn but as you can see in my picture.....didn't happen lol. It looks flushed to me and couldn't find anything wrong with it. I'm just going to leave it as that.
  7. T

Should I replace rms with iabed or oem? I heard oem updated the seal? My current seal is not leaking but will have a shop replace my clutch soon so I'm trying to decide whether I should have them replace the rms as well. My car is at 55k miles.
  8. T

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Oil change, replaced cabin filter, installed aerofabb goodies, added powerflex hybrid insert and rear subframe harmonic damper. Took 034 insert out after about 5 years...the insert doesn't look too bad.
  9. T

Dashcam recommendations (People suck)

blackvue or thinkware are 2 of the best in the market imo.
  10. T

Anyone using the Powerflex hybrid dogbone puck?

I'll just have to turn the radio and ac up :ROFLMAO:
  11. T

I just got the BFI engine/trans mount installed. I was expecting much more NVH when I got the BFI mounts installed paired with the 034 dogbone insert but I can barely feel anything. Will be putting the powerflex in this weekend along with the rear subframe harmonic damper.
  12. T

Thanks everyone for the info. Was thinking might as well replace the pendulum mount if I have to remove it. Guess I'll hold off on buying the pendulum mount lol.
  13. T

I bought new bolt for the dogbone. Do I need to buy new bolts for the pendulum mount or I can reuse them?
  14. T

Will be installing this soon and I just wanted to make sure if I got the process correct. Installation is the same as any other dogbone insert except for this one you need to remove the lower puck. To remove the puck, I need to cut into the plastic and it will fall out? Removing the pendulum...
  15. T

Just waiting on powerflex hybrid dogbone insert to go with these.
  16. T

FS: A3 Rear Subframe Harmonic Damper *Sold*

Perfect! Just let me know how much total for the damper and nuts with shipping to zip 92841. PM me your paypal info and I'll send the payment :)