1. C

Brand New UNUSED APR oil catch can kit for MQB $299

Brand new still in wrapping. Retails for $399. Asking $299 [/URL][/IMG]
  2. C

Brand New UNUSED APR oil catch can kit for MQB $299

Brand new still in wrapping. Retails for $399. Asking 299. [/URL][/IMG]
  3. C

forge vacuum diverter valve $160 shipped

Use for about 100 miles. I decided to stay with my stock dv as my plans to get tuned fell through. Comes with everything you need including 15 to 23 psi spring and 23 to 30 pound spring. The only thing you will need to get is zip ties. Hoses were already cut but I have all tje extra. Get at me!
  4. C

anyone adjust bi xenons

Im planning on lowering my car and noticed the manual adjustment will not let me raise my drivers beam only lower it and on the other side it will only let me raise it????? can anything be done via vagcom?
  5. C

GTI Xenons to match LED FOGS

I just got a new GTI with lighting package. The Xenon bulb gives off a whitish/yellow color and the fog lights give off more of a blue. I see that in a few posts down the kid had to take out the headlight housing in order to get to the bulb. Is that the case? well anyway. Anyone recommend a bulb...
  6. C

Intakes

Just picked up a GTI MK7 S with Lighting Package. I tried asking on vwvortex but it will not let me register for some reason. Should i just get the injen intake for like 200 bucks or get one of those carbon boxes for like 600 bucks. I had a AWE intake on my MK6. The MAF sensor was moved...
  7. C

downpipe options.

Picking up a mk7 gti this month and was wondering what are some of the downpipe options. Catted. I have to pass emissions here in NYC. Or should I just wait for Waterfest and have APR put it in.
  8. C

Mk6 catback on a Mk7 GTI?

I know already the car is an inch longer and what not but has anyone tried to put a Mk6 catback exhaust on a Mk7 yet? I mean will it fit, do the anchor points still line up?