GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Yes I ignored them. I have DCC and they work just fine w 4K miles on them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

ED lowering springs!!! Exactly 1.25" drop front and rear.
  3. M

OG GTi - 1984 Rabbit GTi

Very nice! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

OG GTi - 1984 Rabbit GTi

Good stuff!! I had mine at the same time I had a MK 3 95 GTi VR6. I auto crossed them both. The MK3 had such a wonderful motor but the handling left much to be desired. In the MK1 it handled like it was on rails but didn't have much power. I miss that little Rabbit. Sent from my iPhone using...
  5. M

OG GTi - 1984 Rabbit GTi

I ended up putting on a Scirocco header since the Rabbit version was 4 into 1. The Scirocco went 4 into 2 then into 1. Gained a few ponies lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

OG GTi - 1984 Rabbit GTi

The car left. I'll snap some interior pics if/when he comes back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

OG GTi - 1984 Rabbit GTi

I just realized this isn't the right place to post this. Oops Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

OG GTi - 1984 Rabbit GTi

My boss drove in his 1984 'barn find' Rabbit GTI today. He found it with 18k miles on it! All original condition. I used to own a black version of the same car. One of my all time favorites.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

18" Pretorias Carbon Steel Grey MK7 GTi

Hey guys... I recently traded in my '15 Gti SE for a '17 Gti Autobahn. I love the Austin wheels but wanted a change. I work at a local dealer (sales) and did a wheel swap. The 19" Pretorias are crazy expensive even as an employee (literally twice the cost of the 18" version). Anyway they have...