GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Forge Motorsport Intake

Hi Guys, I don't know if this has been covered lately. I see the Forge Motorsport intake kit for the MK7 GTi/R and Audi A3 8v has been finally released for public purchase. Has anyone got any experience with this intake or plans on purchasing it soon? I'd like opinions on it as well...
  2. A

Smoky Brakes !!!

Hi Guys, As the title, my GTi cooks its front brakes after some very hard driving. Smoke pours out from the brake pads after I stop. But only last for a minute or 2. Anyone else experience this? Note this isn't track driving. It's after hard driving on the road, but the car needs to be...
  3. A

Turbo Protection

Hi Guys I need you know whats your take on the cooling down of your vehicles turbocharger after a drive, be it down to the shops or a long run? I know currently most vehicles are equipped with start-stop technology, so is GTi but isn't the start-stop preventing you from idling the vehicle and...
  4. A

Ash's G7 GTi

Hi guys Just to introduce myself to the forum and keep you guys updated on my vehicle. I'm back with Volkswagen after a few years, owned a 9N3 2-door 1.9Tdi SportLine Polo. It was a little torque monster that was nicely modded :) Anyway, I decided to sell my BMW 330i (e90 model) and purchase...