GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Black Art Velours Interior GTD

Hi, I have ordered a facelift GTD due for delivery in June, didn't fancy the tartan or leather so I went for the other option but I have never seen it in the flesh or in a photo, i have only seen it in the configurator. Does anyone have this and if so, could you share some photos? Also, what...
  2. G

Is Diesel still the way to go?

Hi, I am just about to order a GTD as a company car (UK), I have always gone with Diesel as company cars due to the BIK rate. With all of the fuss around diesels in the UK right now is it still my best option financially? Why are their benefits to having a diesel company car if they are so bad...
  3. G

Anybody ordered the new GTD yet in the UK, and R-Line edition.

My 2.0GT lease ends at the end of April, was swaying between an Audi A4 and a GTD next, the improved tech on the 7.5 has probably made my mind up. I spoke to my dealer the other day and he says he can't quote yet, vw website says they will take orders. Just wondering if anyone has ordered and...
  4. G

Wiper position

Hi, Stupid one this, but I have just had my windscreen replaced and something doesnt quite look right about the wiper position with the wipers switched off, I can see the arm of the left one, not sure if I used to before. Not sure if the wiper is higher or the black tint on the outside is less...
  5. G

Diesel filter error

I just remembered, a week or 2 ago whist driving an error popped saying something about a diesel filter, it went away after about 20 seconds and hasn't returned since. I just assumed some rubbish had got in the fuel tank and cleared itself. What do you think? Cheers Gaz
  6. G

Golf GTI Roadster concept

Obviously this will never reach production but it does look very cool. http://www.stuff.tv/volkswagen/virtual-reality-volkswagen-unleashes-gran-turismo-inspired-golf-gti-roadster/news?utm_content=bufferedcec&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=brand+awareness
  7. G

Advice on cleaning/waxing Black

Hello, Had my deep black pearl GT for a couple of weeks now, and I am finding it gets dirty very quickly, especially with water marks. The shelf above the back bumper is the worst part as water just sits on it. I have only cleaned it so far by hosing it down, shapooing, rinsing and hand drying...
  8. G

Got it today and love it but......

Hi everyone, been hooked on this forum since ordering, and today I got it. I am loving everything about it, I have one small issue, the epb is not going on and off automatically, it is supposed to right? Autohold is on and working, but I have to engage and disengage the epb manually, any ideas...
  9. G

GT Badge Front Grill

Hi, Have any of you fitted a GT badge on the grill of your GT? If so, where did you get it from, as I can only find mk6 ones and how are they fitted? Thanks Gaz