GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Carbon fiber mirror caps - OEM part number?

Hey all, I have seen this movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR96zi74kD8 And there are carbon fiber mirror caps at about 00:40s Does anyone know the VW part no?
  2. M

Xenon headlights - U-shape light?

Hi there, I was just watching my car and started to wondering, why my Basic Xenon headlight doesn't light up the "U" shaped, but rather lights up the bulb insisde the U-shape ? I saw many pictures in the internet, that even basic trims has U shape active... How it's like?
  3. M

Quick writeup how to retrofit Fog lights

Hello guys, This is a quick write up - how to retrofit a Fog lights for car, that doesn't have ones from factory. Part list: 5G0941662D - fog light module - 1x, 35 EUR 5G0941661D - fog light module - 1x, 35 EUR 5G0853211E - plastic frame - 1x, 7.5 EUR 5G0853212E - plastic frame - 1x, 7.5 EUR...
  4. M

Where is ground point under hood?

Hello guys, I am trying to retrofit genuine front fog lights but struggling to find ground point under the hood. I connected ground to the front of grill but apparently circuit is not closed properly due to lack of electricity. I found fuse box with connectors and wondering if there are ground...
  5. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

How does it differ from non EU switch? Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
  6. M

Gave him proper wax and new premium mats:
  7. M

A/C not working in some certain situations

Hi there, I've got problem which started probably in the last year. The problem is, that A/C is working, but I can't feel cold freezing air on my face. It blows, but it feels like A/C button is off. Solution for this problem is to turn engine off and turn it on again. It happen once for 2...
  8. M

Black MK7 1.4 TSI SE

It's been 1 year since I bought my MK7 so I though I will post my ride here. I made 17.000km already and my experience is so far so good except for some minor issues. Generally, it's 1.4 TSI 122KM in Comfortline trim (SE in UK) with some extras from Highline (GT). I know it's not the best spec...
  9. M

It's genuine AUDI polimeric wax. Part no: 00A 096 317 A 017.
  10. M

Clean dry and wax! I wanted mirror effect, somehow achieved. Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
  11. M

DIY Footwell lights retrofit - questions

Hello guys, I am planning to retrofit footwell lights in my MK7. I found this kit: http://www.bold-sport.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=footwell&product_id=131 1. Would this work for MK7 in spite there is remark about Golf5/6? Are the wires and housing the same? 2. Is this...
  12. M

How to install foot rest ? (dead pedal)

Hello guys, I have bought foot rest (alu) and I don't really know how to install it. I have found guide but related to Golf V: http://jettagolf.blogspot.com/2009/04/how-to-install-foot-rest-dead-pedal-for.html Unfortunetely, in Golf VII there is no screw on the left, and the plastic cases are...
  13. M

Driver profile selection - retrofit possible?

Hello guys, is it possible just to exchange the buttons near the gearknob and use the driver mode selection? I have an European 'SE' model without such option, currently I have spotted there is an option in specs to order (my car didn't have such option). Button looks like this one: