3. G

Please Delete

yes quite a few, pp friends/family also. just have to patiently wait
  4. G

FS: OEM exhaust from a MK 7.5 GTI

hi, i started a conversation
  5. G

SCAMMER WARNING!

Using paypal a good safeguard against these scammers? i placed a WTB cobb ap in another forum, few new account pmed .
  6. G

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

hi, "Need 24" custom brake lines. Hard line side 2016 Audi S3. Needs the fitting to secure line to the knuckle. Caliper side 2014 Audi S4." does any one have the part numbers to the hardlines and caliper side? is it necessary to change or if using stock hard lines, i would need to use a cable...
  7. G

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

hi, is there a direct fit with 6 pots (brembo) like cayenne 18z? or gt6? thanks
  8. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

not sure is there a difference between exhaust header or manifold
  9. G

has anyone done custom exhaust headers/manifold or is there a aftermarket ?
  10. G

electronic boost controllers

can it be used on the gti? pros and cons? tia
  11. G

lowered (xyz coilovers), 19" csc5, 3m brushed metallic on the bonnet
  12. G

120bhp vs 140 bhp engine difference

was wondering what was the hardware difference in the engines. if using the engine parts from the 140 and installing into the 120 engine would be possible
  13. G

golf 7 mk7 engine air filter and incabin filter

hi guys, need some assistance in checking both filters. the engine air filter seems stuck even after unclipping the 4 catches. not sure if there is other procedures. the incabin air filter seems to be in a different location than the mk6. thanks roy
  14. G

DRL- Double U shaped

hi all, i think the golf R has double U shaped as drl. was wondering if the golf (normal editions) could be enabled. thanks roy
  15. G

golf 7 gti suspension springs on other golf 7?

hi all, since the gti is lower , i was wondering if the springs can be used on my golf 7 122bhp with multilink rears thanks roy
  16. G

chrome window trim ?

hi m8s, would be nice to chrome the door window sills to help "extend" the chrome line from the bonnet grills. anyone would know who can do/sell it? Thanks roy
  17. G

MK 7 Singapore

Greetings from Singapore. Got my mk7 late January. At the collection point Followed by decal work with 3m 1080 "dark brushed aluminum" stickers Changed my shoes from 16" to 19" CSC5