GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

FS New Torqbyte PM4 fuel controller

Decided I'm going to go with a brushless pump when I finally get around to upgrading turbo. Brand New PM4 controller $625 shipped
  2. L

FS CTS inlet pipe

I have two MQB cars and somehow acquired three inlet pipes.. I may have a slight spending problem: Brand new CTS mk7/mqb inlet pipe - $65 shipped OBO
  3. L

FS Golf R suspension bits

I got these a while back with the intention of installing on my R. I have gotten deep into a rabbit hole with drag racing and I don't see myself installing these anytime soon.. Parts are brand new: H&R Super Sport lowering springs - $190 + I'll split shipping 034 Dynamic+ Camber plates -...
  4. L

FS mk7 golf 1.8t H&R Super Sport Springs

So I bought them for my wife's car and never installed. I just dug them out of my shed and after looking up the part number, I realized they do not fit the Sportwagen. These are the super sports that lower about 1.75" front and rear. The box is a bit crushed from shed abuse but these are...
  5. L

STM drag brake kit

Hey guys, I wanted to start a new thread about the upcoming drag brake kit from STM Tuned. These guys put a huge emphasis on "lighter is faster" and for good reason too. I have been watching this performance shop for quite some time as they have some of the world's fastest DSMs, EVOs, Subarus...