GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Helix dongle rental in Canada

The helix dongle that i rent out will be traveling to Canada at the end of March 2018. If anyone else is canada is wanting to rent it while it's there please let me know. The cost will still be the same $120 to rent and $100 is returned after the next person receives it. Shipping to you will be...
  2. J

Helix dongle rental in Canada

The helix dongle that i rent out will be traveling to Canada at the end of March 2018. If anyone else is canada is wanting to rent it while it's there please let me know. The cost will still be the same $120 to rent and $100 is returned after the next person receives it. Shipping to you will...
  3. J

Helix programming dongle for rent

I have a Helix dongle for rent if anyone is interested. Currently have 0 people in line. Price is $25 with a $100 deposit. So you send $125 and after the next person gets it Ill refund $100. instead of paying shipping to you, just pay shipping to the next person. Pm me if interested.
  4. J

WTB: GTI rear diffuser

Looking for a GTI rear diffuser shipped to Dallas Tx or picked up near by.
  5. J

Helix Spare Subwoofer Dongle Rental

I have a Helix dongle and tools needed for install for rent if anyone is interested. Currently have 0 people in line. Price is $25 with a $100 deposit. So you send $125 and after the next person gets it Ill refund $100. instead of paying shipping to you, just pay shipping to the next person...
  6. J

Wtb helix sub

Looking for a helix sub with harness shipped to 75028 or picked up near by.
  7. J

Looking for spacers

Looking for a set of 10 front and 15mm spacers along with bolts for my 15 TDI.