GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

WTB: GTI Muffler

Wanting to buy GTI muffler only.
  2. S

FS: Vision V 18x8 wheels - Peoria, IL

For sale are (4) Vision V 18x8 rims that I bought brand new from 1-800everyrim.com in California back in the summer of 2017. The tires are Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus (245/40R-18) tires and only have 2000 miles on them. There are no major scratches or scuffs anywhere on the wheels. I'd rate...
  3. S

WTB: GTI cat back\muffler

I'm only looking for the muffler.
  4. S

FS: Madrid 17x7 wheels - Peoria, IL

[SOLD] I'm selling (4) Madrid wheels that were pulled off of my 2017 Volkswagen Golf SE. They have only 700 miles on them and are in perfect condition. There are no scratches or scuffs anywhere on the wheels. The tires are Hankook Kinergy GT 225/45/17 all season tires. The exact wheels specs...
  5. S

IS20 Revision Number

Which revision number should I be looking for when buying a used IS20 turbo? I found this APR thread with a list of revision numbers: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showpost.php?p=51496&postcount=3 but it doesn't tell you which ones had known issues (I think the G and T versions).
  6. S

JB4 Smart Phone Wireless Kit Installation Question

I've received the JB4 Smart Phone Wireless Connect Kit a couple days ago and watched the below installation video on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBs3Pzf7BRw I didn't find any installation instructions on the web site or inside the shipped package. My main question is do I...
  7. S

18x8 et50 Spacer Question

Hi I've purchased a set of 18x8 et50 rims for my stock Golf and I'm looking to purchase an ECS spacer kit to get the wheels closer to flush. I'm planning on buying 235/40/18 or 245/40/18 tires. Which size offset kit would you recommend? My guess is 10mm.
  8. S

Are these VMR wheels?

I looked on VMR's website and I don't see a model that looks like them. But it looks like they say VMR.
  9. S

Golf Razor 7 Wheels

Are wheels on this Golf VMR V804s?
  10. S

Golf MK7 - VMR V710 18x8.5 Tire Question

I'm planning on buying (4) VMR V710 18x8.5 45 offset rims to put on a Golf SE MK7. VMR recommends running 225/40/18 tires, but I'd like to run a little wider tire (for appearances only and I won't be lowering the car or doing autocross). I'd like to get Continental DWS 06 245/35/18 tires...