GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Faceman

Which front endlinks for upgraded sway bar?

I have a 034 front sway bar and their matching endlinks. After one year, the bushings are shot and the endlinks have play in them. I'm considering switching to another brand's sway bars so I don't need to purchase and swap out $70 worth of bushings(F&R) every year. What would be everyone's...
  2. Faceman

034 front sway bar issue

Has anyone else had an issue where their 034 front sway bar makes contact with their CV shafts? I had the endlinks swapped to the softer(outer) positions and adjustable links lengthened and I believe the issue is now gone, but wish I could swap back to firm to match the rear. Is it possible...
  3. Faceman

Mechanical Noise Upon Acceleration

After experiencing some wheelhop at the drag strip, I noticed a new noise. Upon acceleration, under boost or not, there is now a mechanical type whining noise. I don't believe it's the turbo due to the frequency is related to vehicle speed and not engine speed or boost level. I have since...
  4. Faceman

Aftermarket intake with dry filter?

Other than the AFE intake, I'm having a difficult time finding one that includes a dry filter. The VWR R600 is interesting, but how well does a foam filter work compared to your typical dry filter? I understand the HP gains are almost nil, I'm just looking for a little turbo noise. Thanks.