GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JoeDemo

Install OEM Auto Lights on a non-auto light model

Hi all! I was wondering if there was a way to puchase MK7 VW Golf OEM light switch that allows you to set the lights on "Automatic" mode for a MK7 Golf that has the regular (non auto function) light switch. Would it also need some kind of light sensor besides the actual switch? Any info...
  2. JoeDemo

Who has the most miles on their MK7 currently?

Hey guys! Was just wondering who here has already racked up the most miles on their MK7? Which trim do you have? Looking forward to hearing some long road trip / business trip stories! :D
  3. JoeDemo

Apple's CarPlay. What do you guys think?

Has anyone seen Apple Inc.'s new car software called CarPlay; the in car experience Apple is releasing to car manufacturers? It connects with your iphone and displays certain features to your infotainment system: Maps Phone Music Messages More apps (podcast, spotify, beats music) coming soon...
  4. JoeDemo

Selling your GTI MK6 for a MK7?

Is anyone in the SoCal area selling their MK6 GTI for a MK7 when it is released? Also, just wanted to see who is upgrading to the MK7. I want to buy a MK7 GTI sooo damn bad, but will have to keep saving $$ for the ideal one i want. Thanks!