GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MaDMvD

Grade 5 (GR5 / Ti 6Al-4V) Titanium Wheel Bolts - M14 x 1.5 x 28mm; Conical; 20 Pieces

I am selling a set of high grade, lightweight titanium wheel bolts in M14 x 1.5 x 28mm, conical seat. These are very high quality wheel bolts that do not corrode and weigh about 50% that of standard steel bolts, coming in at about 40 grams each (roughly 1.4oz), reducing unsprung weight at the...
  2. MaDMvD

WTB: MK7 GTI Brakes (Complete Set) for MK7 TDI Retrofit

Looking for a set of MK7 GTI brakes to retrofit into my MK7 Golf TDI. If anyone has it lying around, please let me know. Thank you.
  3. MaDMvD

Loaded 2016 6MT Oryx White Golf R w/ DCC, NAV, DAP, APR Stage 2 High Torque Tune + Many Extras (Brandon, FL)

It has been an incredible ownership experience, but the time has come to part with my beloved Golf R. The car is a 2016 6-speed Oryx White with every available option from factory. The odometer JUST rolled past the 50K mile mark this weekend. The car is located in Brandon, Florida and is ALWAYS...
  4. MaDMvD

WTB: APR Cast "Race DP" (Part # DPK0021)

If you have one and will ship (or are in the central FL area), please let me know. I am trying to source one. For MK7 (2016) Golf R (AWD MQB). Thank you.
  5. MaDMvD

FS: 19" Cadiz Wheels w/ Centercaps and Tires

Hi everyone - I just replaced my OEM Cadiz wheels with an aftermarket set and the OEM set is now for sale. To the best of my knowledge, the specs are as follows: Wheels: 5x112 bolt pattern, 19x8, ET50, off a 2016 Golf R I believe the scuff on one of the wheels pictured is the only flaw. The...
  6. MaDMvD

Set of Left/Right Blind Spot Mirror Assemblies and Harnesses (No Glass, No Caps)

I have both mirror assemblies of a 2016 Golf R w/ DAP (Blind Spot/Lane Assist, Heated, Power Adjust) for sale. They are being sold as assemblies only, meaning no mirror glass or cover/cap is included. As far as I can tell, there are no missing/cracked tabs and the housing looks to be in good...
  7. MaDMvD

WTB: Blind Spot Mirrors (Left and Right; Mirrors Only)

If you've got a set of OEM blind spot monitoring mirrors, please let me know. Only need the glass.
  8. MaDMvD

WTB: MK7.5 Euro Dynamic Tails w/ Harness

As per title.
  9. MaDMvD

FS: 4Motion License Plate Frame

I have an extra brand new 4Motion license plate frame after I went on a quest of obtaining one. Found 2; supposedly there are 2 left in the country sold by VW (in California). $45 shipped.
  10. MaDMvD

FS_ 4Motion License Plate Frame

I have an extra brand new 4Motion license plate frame after I went on a quest of obtaining one. Found 2; supposedly there are 2 left in the country sold by VW (in California). $60 shipped.