GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. heftysmurf

Sunroof Leak lawsuit

Sunroof delete mod.
  2. heftysmurf

Sunroof Leak lawsuit

Before selling my 2016 it had the recall done and patched twice after. It leaked once more at 82k and the dealer would have covered half the cost but it would only have had 1 year of warranty and the same type of unit put in. I would have been outta pocket like $1800 and decided to upgrade to...
  3. heftysmurf

Vortex Turbo MK7 vs Multiple 10r80, Type R, STI, More

Nice to see you got the tune all figured out.
  4. heftysmurf

Hit a big rock and bent my oil pan and now the engine is knocking

No because a little metal is being caught by the filter. While the continuous running of the motor will make way too many and finer metal particles for the filter to handle. Therefore truly compromising the motor. Also 3 times in 30k.....there is a problem there first off. Are you lowered at...
  5. heftysmurf

Vortex Hybrid Turbo (Manual GTI) vs Trackhawk, A10 Mustang GT, More

Great runs and always love your videos. Trackhawks ain't no slouches and will trap easily high teens stock.
  6. heftysmurf

Ali express goodies?

Would those tweeters be an upgrade on the stock S edition?
  7. heftysmurf

Another case of peeling sunroof trim clearcoat

I had the same problem on my 2016 which I purchased new was first the clear coat then the sunroof leaking. I complained to high heaven and the only thing they would do is help with the labor on the sunroof. After I asked a bunch of questions they would only give you 1 year warranty on the...
  8. heftysmurf

Unknown Driver warning can't get rid of it

I have unplugged the car's battery a few times and nothing. Do you mean unplug the "radio"?
  9. heftysmurf

Believe it or not it has nothing to do with Bluetooth. I have deleted all connected and deleted my phone and redid the whole process several times and nothing. Dealership said it had to do with Carnet but I never Carnet. I even called VW and they couldn't do anything for me via phone.
  10. heftysmurf

Last few weeks I have been getting a warning on the radio saying "Unknown Driver.....delete primary user" when I first start my car. After a few seconds it goes away. I have a 2021 GTI S DSG and have taken it to the dealer and for some reason they can not figure it out. Wondering if anyone...
  11. heftysmurf

Running stage 2 without a TCU tune

Yeah I have been waiting a couple of months with a DP and Intercooler just staring at me everyday since I wanted to do it all at once. I am just waiting for COBB to come thru with the TCU tunes for the 2021.
  12. heftysmurf

Running stage 2 without a TCU tune

So I got a 2021 GTI DSG and have been waiting to tune the beast till the COBB guys get the DSG tunes for the 2021. I was wondering who here has been running stage 2 without having their tcu tuned to match?
  13. heftysmurf

Rennwagen Spoiler Extensions

Have you guys looked into make any front splitter/lip?
  14. heftysmurf

FS: MK7 CTS Resonator Delete Pipe

What diameter is this?
  15. heftysmurf

IS38 GTI vs 400whp Subaru STI

Nice runs and your videos entertain. You are still my hero.
  16. heftysmurf

Latest “Disable Auto Stop/Start” Thread

I have a 2021 S and I bought an OBD11 and a friend of mine disabled the start/stop feature.
  17. heftysmurf

Another case of peeling sunroof trim clearcoat

Yeah I figured we had some unfinished business and was quite happy with just a Stage 1.