GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KO7

Group Buy for Gloss Black Roof Wrapping In Vancouver

Mods: Apologies and please delete if this isn't allowed. I can't find mention of Group Buys in the FAQ. I'm an admin of the Vancouver R Club and have set up a Group Buy with Wrap-Workz, open to all MK7s. Group Buy Details Regular Prices: $375 - Golf R or any Golf with Full Roof...
  2. KO7

Soundaktor Settings With New Exhaust

Just curious to know if you guys dialed down or disabled the Soundaktor completely after getting an aftermarket DP/CB/TBE. I'm installing a used Milltek non-res, non-valved catback into mine pretty soon, and obviously it's gonna be quite loud. Just not sure at this point if I'll retain some...
  3. KO7

If you had $120,000 to buy a car with

I'm not hard to please: I'd get a Porsche Macan S and an Audi TT Roadster.
  4. KO7

Civic Type-R driving impressions Video

I could see myself owning a slightly toned-down appearance wise version of that, looks like a hoot. Life's short, drive what you want.
  5. KO7

The Next Car Swap

Wonder how much more an S3 lease would cost monthly compared to the WRX in your area.
  6. KO7

Return of the MS3? Yes, please!

Include a sunroof this time around and this could be my next car!
  7. KO7

Poll: Pocket Rocket War (300+ HP Club)

Please tell me the new Civic Type R will come with Xenon or LED lowbeams finally?
  8. KO7

Poll: Pocket Rocket War (300+ HP Club)

M235i for me. My current dream car in the next higher income bracket than I'm in right now. Estoril Blue with either black or brown interior, 8spd ZF auto or 6spd manual either would be a blast.
  9. KO7

My new 2015 Golf R came in!

It didn't come with brushed aluminum look side mirrors like in Europe? Why would they bother changing that?
  10. KO7

Wife's car

Shame about the wagon-hating, cause they're PERFECT for pooches cause of the lower ingress and egress height compared to a CUV/SUV. Maybe that fact will win her over?
  11. KO7

Autoguide Sub-$30k Shootout

I understand their reasoning for pretending to be American and giving as-tested prices in USD, they reach a MUCH larger market this way. It still irks me though, because they're clearly testing Canadian market vehicles. The worst case that I noticed was when they tested a Canadian Wolfsburg...
  12. KO7

M235i - Obtained and driven home

Congrats! I would definitely pick an M235i over anything else in its price class, I've spent way too much time reading about them and pricing em out on BMW's site. Love the white, but the Estoril Blue is just gorgeous. Perhaps I'd go CPO in a few years too, they're way out of my price range...
  13. KO7

Daily driver to accompany GTI?

As good of a DD as a GTI should be, if you really need an auto I'd keep the Boxster and sell/trade the GTI for something you're comfortable DD'ing.
  14. KO7

Un-Knowledgeable Sales People

My salesman was guy in his early 20's, still going through school. Very knowledgeable, courteous and enthusiastic, so it was a pleasure dealing with him. His dealership's financing department on the other hand...
  15. KO7

Which second car would you buy for 15k?

NC MX5 if the prices have dropped enough. Never really liked the looks of the NA or NB ones.
  16. KO7

Traded in my GTI for something else German...

Love the interior, those seats are gorgeous. Your financial situation must have changed, as your loaded 328 is in an entirely different price range than your GTI, so congrats on the car and making more $$$$$. :D
  17. KO7

Dude sees his MK7 GTI being built

Love the panoramic sunroof, and it looks great in white. I saw a grey MK7 GTI here for a VW driving tour weekend, it had the 17" stock wheels - looked very underwhelming.