GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

FS: 2019 Golf R 6MT with 2495 miles - stock

Bump, car still for sale.
  2. I

FS: 2019 Golf R 6 speed manual 2495 miles bone stock - NY

Bump. Car still for sale. I've been dragging my feet on it.
  3. I

WTB: 2017 Golf R, DSG only, w/driver package - mods ok

I'd stick to a 2017, since you'd get the longer warranty. 2016 warranties are over now aren't they?
  4. I

Surprising amount of interest but nothing solidified. Price drop to $36,500.
  5. I

Surprising amount of interest but nothing solidified. Price drop to $36,500.
  6. I

Link at the top of the post. They are just a couple of pics I took today. It's snowing out so I didn't want to take the car outside. The next week or so is supposed to be nice, so I am going to bring it outside and take proper photos this weekend. However, as mentioned, it's mint inside and out...
  7. I

Sorry to hear about the dog. We have a three year old and a newborn on the way, plus a 60-70 pound black lab. We felt our Grand Cherokee was too small when we had just our toddler, the dog, and a loaded up cargo space for a long weekend at a rental house. Going to/from relatives isn't too bad...
  8. I

How old are your kids? Do you have a dog?
  9. I

Manual. Sorry, I put 6MT in the title, and the photos clearly show the 6-speed shifter, but that may not be clear. Will edit the post.
  10. I

CAR IS ON HOLD PENDING CLOSING OF THE DEAL. Figured I'd post here for the locals. This is also posted in the FS forum. PICTURES HERE Bought in April 2019 from a dealer, which means there's a touch over 5 years left of full bumper to bumper warranty. Never tuned, so no fear of any TD1 flags...
  11. I

CAR IS ON HOLD PENDING CLOSING OF THE DEAL. Figured I'd post here for the locals. This is also posted in the FS forum. PICTURES HERE Bought in April 2019 from a dealer, which means there's a touch over 5 years left of full bumper to bumper warranty. Never tuned, so no fear of any TD1 flags...
  12. I

Admin delete request

It's because jim probably clicked on a "recent threads" thing, which is a function of this forum software I believe. Unfortunately, it lends no additional context so if someone clicks a thread title from that section, they have no clue what forum it's actually in. Poor design, IMO.
  13. I

What did you do to your mk7 today?

A lot of TVs are still 1080, so that wouldn't matter. It's ironic that you just tried to be witty, yet you ended up demonstrating your lack of understanding between screen size and resolution. :rolleyes:
  14. I

I have no problem seeing my photo, on a 1440 screen. I never think to resize for the plebs these days. Upgrade yo shit!
  15. I

New Shifter Kit - Boomba Racing

That shift knob looks like it was 3D printed on my Ender3. And yeah, stop spamming here. Go to the vendor forum.
  16. I

Maybe that one area, sure. But I highly disagree that the car, overall, looks like a regular Golf. The reason I think it looks better is because the side is now more clean. The "chrome" badges make zero sense, given there is hardly any other chrome on the car. I am not typically someone who...
  17. I

Removed the R badges. I think it looks 900x better.
  18. I

Cigar Smokers

These guys are my go-to: Arturo Fuente Curly Heads https://t.thompsoncigar.com/product/ARTURO-FUENTE-CURLY-HEAD-NATURAL-LONSDALE/66665.uts?cm_vc=9109&subCategoryId=9109&categoryId=9871&parentCategoryId=9833
  19. I

Whats your occupation?

Database admin for an energy trading and management subsidiary of a very large utility.