GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

WTB HOOD BRA

OE Style Hood Bra - Diamond Black. If you have one you want to get rid of, hit me up.
  2. C

WTB COMPLETE AIR RIDE[B][/B]

For my Golf SportWagen. Hit me up if you're looking to sell now or near future. Cash in hand.
  3. C

[B]WTB CTS INTAKE[/B]

Shipped to Orlando area. Cash in hand for a good deal.
  4. C

WANTING TO BUY HELIX HEADLIGHTS

Le me know asap if you have some to get rid of. Shipped to Orlando area. Thanks
  5. C

AWE TUNING EXHAUST REVIEW

Wanted to share my review on the AWE Tuning VW MK7 Golf SportWagen Track Edition Exhaust with Chrome Silver Tips. I decided to go with AWE Tuning after emailing them about the exhaust. I received a quick reply from Josh within one day. He was very patient with me and all the questions I had...
  6. C

Time to ditch the GTI?

Like you said I guess two diffrent experinces. As for resale looking it up and actually getting what it says is two diffrent things. But you know that becuase you said if you can get close to it. Honestly I just think for what they are they are over priced and not worth it. Again pesonally. Ive...
  7. C

Time to ditch the GTI?

Oh and I had an xterra the only problem is that it I felt it was cheply made you heard all kinds of noises, And resale value sucked!!!!
  8. C

Time to ditch the GTI?

test drive the FJ cruiser. Its everything you want except maybe gas milage. Test drive it and that will end this thread!!