GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SpeedDemon

Anyone selling 18" winter rims in the Greater Vancouver area?

Preferably 5x112 18" x 8.5" 45mm, hub 66.6 - 57.1 Suitable for a MK7 Golf R. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. SpeedDemon

MK7 Golf r wiper blades

Anyone know the size of our golf r wiper blades? Mine needs replacing but the ones at Canadian Tire(Bosch) don't look like the ones on my car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. SpeedDemon

Honda Civic R

The JDM Civic I don't mind as there are mods that make these monsters, but compared to what Honda is TRYING to accomplish in this era(leave the mods to the experts!!!) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. SpeedDemon

detailing the roof

Not sure if its been covered, didn't notice anything here. Anyone have troubles reaching the top of the roof area to clean and detail their cars without stepping on the lower sill of the doors? It's usually harder for me coz I'm shorter than most ppl.:p
  5. SpeedDemon

HID's

Hey guys, I've noticed that when you turn the wheel either left or right there is a bulb that lights up, has anyone decided to change the bulb to be HID?
  6. SpeedDemon

fogging headlights issue?

Anyone here have issues with fogging on the inside of their headlights for their 2016 R's?? I was told that they're vented so it's normal, but after a long drive and then parking at my destination, they're still fogged up. I don't see any cracks and there is no chip.
  7. SpeedDemon

Official Vancouver Chat Golf R Thread

I figured I'd start this topic now that most of the 2016 Golf R's have just been recently released/sold/on the road. Feel free to post pics or comments about your new ride. I'm loving mine, noticed a similar Lapiz Blue behind me at a red light just at No.3 Rd. heading towards YVR arounds 10am...