GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Ski rack for trailer hitch

I'm getting ready for the ski season, so I was looking for a solution. I don't like to put the roof rack, I had it on my GTI but not happy with this solution. Inside the R was out of the question. I remember seeing something in Europe where they had the skis behind the car, but I couldn't find...
  2. C

My invention - Shrinkable Sofa

I'm an aerospace mechanical engineer, and aside from my passion for Golf, I like inventing stuff as a hobby, solving problems I see around me. Here is one of my inventions, a new Function in furniture, that I'm trying to bring to the market. I think it will help people that don't have much...
  3. C

Golf 7.5 LED headlights

The facelift Golf comes with new LED Headlights, replacing the old Xenon... I couldn't find any info about these headlights, any info available? Advantages, disadvantages...
  4. C

Android (Galaxy S7) GTI Theme?

As the title says, I'm looking for a nice, GTI theme for my Galaxy S7. Any info?
  5. C

MORE-IN-ONE Seating Concept

This is another idea that I was working on for some time now, I managed to build a prototype and make a video: MORE-IN-ONE Seating Concept Details: MORE–IN-ONE Seating concept MORE-IN-ONE is a new chair concept that can be easily expanded or retracted, as a space saving solution. This is a...
  6. C

Mats with big coverage

Since I got my GTI a year ago I tried to find something to protect the car. I have a 10 year old son and his boots are everywhere :( I got the weathertech, but as good as they are in the front, in the back they lack on coverage... big time. I wanted something "over the hump", but weathertech...
  7. C

How to keep rear brakes in good condition?

I have 6k km on my GTI, bought in November 2014. I do live in Canada, so winter is not easy for the car. I have a heated garage where I keep the car over night, I commute to work every day with the GTI, about 11km one way, but I have almost no traffic, so not braking too much. I do like hard...
  8. C

What new songs do you listen?

I love listening music, everywhere and all the time.. Not really a specific type, but something that "clicks"... what songs do you like? I'll start with something I discovered few days ago: Feder feat Lyse - Goodbye (sounds crazy in GTI with my new subwoofer ;) )
  9. C

subwoofer upgrade Fender Audio

I want to add a subwoofer, not happy with Fender subwoofer. I'm looking for a way to connect it to Composite media (no NAV). Fender sub has 4 wires at the connector, is there an amp inside the sub??? Would it keep the subwoofer control from media? Is there any other subwoofer output that I...
  10. C

Passenger Airbag Indicator part #

Anybody knows what is the part number for this plastic part? The one that holds the Hazard Light button and the passenger Airbag indicator, top of the central column, between the air vents. I tried to upload a photo but it didn't work :(
  11. C

Phone holder option from OEM

We have mobile phone already for so many years.... we use them in the car every day.... How difficult will be for VW to put a hole in the dash that you can cover if you don't use it, but to have a optional phone holder from VW? they will sell millions... I mean, COME ON!!!! using the air...