GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Slowms3

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Don’t think I ever posted but this was E30 and having pulled timing issues up top. 11.3 @ 122.7 I’m going to try and run one more time this season to get closer to that 10 second mark. Has the trap speed for a low low 11s but track prep has been crap...
  2. Slowms3

I just did a 11.5 index the other day for import faceoff. Originally I was going to run in the force induction sport but whatever firmware update happened with the cobb software has totally screwed my e30 tune. Basically anytime I launch the car with my e30 tune it stalls going into 2nd. If I...
  3. Slowms3

What everyone is saying is completely true. 100% need a fmic and fueling mods to get what you want out of this turbo. I went the custom tune route so getting a dp made sense. I’m on E30 now and will be running tomorrow night. Only issue it’s going to be 50 degrees and has been raining for 3...
  4. Slowms3

Track prep sucked(first open day of the year) also too cold 43-44 degrees out led to lots of spinning in first. I ended up doing 2 11.5’s one at 121 and one at 119 almost 120. This is on my 2nd revision from EQT. I plan on doing E30 when I’m finished with my 93oct tune. Aiming for 10.99 and...
  5. Slowms3

As long as the track stays open Saturday ill be making a few passes. Unfortunately my tuner got sick and we are 3-4 weeks behind on tuning so im running a tune with no added timing from the base tune. We will see what the car can do and get a base. hoping for mid to low 11s but we will see. I...
  6. Slowms3

I bought the turbo locally for $700 so for me I’m saving $1000+ on the other hybrids/BT. Worth it for me personally and I won’t be tempted to send my motor to the moon
  7. Slowms3

@Arin@APR Do you guys know or have any data on the quickest 1/4 mile with this turbo?
  8. Slowms3

Everything is in and on my 2nd revision. I haven’t done any 60-130 not a ton of Hwy around here that I would feel comfortable with that. Once the tune is finalized I will be at the dragway. I did a 0-60 on a slight -3% slope and it just roasted tires through 1st(45 degrees and winter tires) and...
  9. Slowms3

Golf R and custom EQT tune.
  10. Slowms3

Alright folks got all the parts in Dtr 6054 turbo(bought hardware from apr) Do888 fmic Cobb catted dp Cobb intake Autotech hpfp EQT lpfp Black Forest motor mount kit Denso 2 step colder plugs Tmap and put sensors Should all be in the next few weeks and the dragway opens up April 1st. If...
  11. Slowms3

Yea I got the turbo for a steal so it fits into my budget. I appreciate your comment though
  12. Slowms3

Yea I’m not going max or full tilt. I only race it 3-4x a year depending. I wanted something not too crazy where I would encourage myself to push the stock block past its happy place. But also wanted more than stock IS38
  13. Slowms3

Well I’ll try and change that in 2 months time. Track opens then. Hoping to have the car fully tuned and ready to go.
  14. Slowms3

I do have a draggy. EQT stage one with no mods other than tune I was able to cut a 3.88 0-60 with a 12.2 @ 110 at the strip(draggy confirmed). With the DTR im hoping for 400-420ish hp and low 11s even slipping into the 10s is the goal.
  15. Slowms3

I just bought this turbo locally used. Supporting mods are Cobb redline intake/DO888 IC/Hpfp and Lpfp. I can't find any 1/4 mile times for R's with this turbo. I plan on running it in 2 months when the track opens. Goals are low 11s 118-120mph.(I will be custom tuned through EQT)
  16. Slowms3

What was your last car?

List of cars ive shared with the fiance and myself 05 Mazda 6 v6-Traded in 08 Mazda 3 2.3-Traded in 05 Neon Srt-4 -Traded in 07 Mazdaspeed 6-Traded in 05 Cobalt ss/sc-Traded in 07 Mazdaspeed 3-Traded in 08 Mazdaspeed 3-Traded in 2 10' mazdaspeed 3- Traded one in 09 Cobalt ss/tc-Traded in And...