GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tman1

The 'New' GTI officialy priced (UAE)

The 'new' GTI is officially priced on the Volkswagen UAE website. http://www.volkswagen-dubai.com/en-vwme/models/golf-gti/trimlevel_overview.html
  2. tman1

Grambles Crossroads (House Building Thread)

Ok tl;dr but... IN4K04!!!! ;)
  3. tman1

Photography Class

It's great that there's so much interest in photography and even better that someone like littleazn248 has put himself out there to try and help. Now, I'm not bashing or trying tobe negative in any way but there is a reason I had said what I initially did in post #3. Photography is best learnt...
  4. tman1

Photography Class

In the meanwhile, I've written a bit about exposure in a two part brief read. May help some of you. Check the website link below, it's at the blog.
  5. tman1

Postwhore Query: What will happen when I hit 30K posts??

Ooooooh... I found Atlantis!
  6. tman1

Photography Class

Well, firstly, are you a photographer or someone looking to learn? Is this about learning or a competition? (sounds like the latter) Best bet... join a photography forum, plenty of that stuff there.
  7. tman1

No Shave November

If you're looking for something after the @, you've been on the internet for way too long.
  8. tman1

Welcome to the Middle East!

Thank you for the Middle East section admins. C'mon you Middle Eastern Golfers, check in here!
  9. tman1

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hello everyone!! Chiming in from the hot hot middle east, in Oman. Just booked my '12 GTI today, totally chuffed, just hoping the finance goes through with no issues! Only unfortunate thing was having to settle for third choice colour. I hadn't even made a third choice actually :-/ First was...