GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VentoGT

Anyone with a non-GTI/R Golf tried this shift knob/boot combo?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Volkswagen-...4383.l4275.c10 Doesn't seem to be anything out there that has a factory fit for the non-GTI/R shift lever as ours is taller for whatever stupid reason than the GTI and R. I want a slightly heavier feel but don't want to have to deconstruct and re-glue my...
  2. VentoGT

Grille badge besides GTI/GTD?

Interested in getting a honeycomb grille for the Wagen, but they come stamped with the area for the GTI/GTD badge...was curious if anyone had seen any alternatives out there like "GSW" or even a German Flag slant or something similar as I don't want a GTI or GTD badge on the grille...
  3. VentoGT

Incoming GSW 4Motion Manual

Hello all-- Used to have a MK6 GTI and was in an Audi S8 that started to require big time dollars in repairs, so punting back to the VW fold with a Golf Sportwagen 4Motion manual. Should be a fun car to tinker with and slightly mod...planning on putting in an Interlagos GTI interior, getting...
  4. VentoGT

Child Seats in Golf R? And current pricing/deals?

Hi All-- Former MK6 GTI owner and Current D3 S8 owner, was bent on getting a Cayenne Turbo [2008/09] and started thinking about the Golf R...I know strange back and forth, but I would love to go back to 3 pedals and I loved my GTI, but AWD is pretty helpful in the snowy icy winters of New...
  5. VentoGT

Explain your User Name.

First car was an A3 Jetta GT 2.Slow. In Europe, that model Jetta was called a Vento, I replaced the Jetta GT badge with "VentoGT". Boomgoesthedynamite.
  6. VentoGT

What was your last car?

1991 e34 BMW M5...amazing car, will have another someday if I can find one not beat to shit. Previous: 1997 Jetta 2.Slow GT 2001 e46 323Ci 2000 Porsche 996 Carrera 1997 Porsche 993 Carrera [Favorite 911 ever] 1992 Porsche 968 Coupe 2002 e46 M3 Coupe 1991 e34 M5 [favorite all around car ever owned]
  7. VentoGT

Help Me Pick Out a Car for the GF

Kia Soul? Cheap, funky, and one of my friends has one it's a fun little car and utilitarian. Huge warranty too.