GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Seat Belt sensor off passenger seat after seat swap

Hey all! Just swapped my seats for some clark plaids. I am getting the seat belt light and chimes even when no one is sitting in the passenger seat, and I have nothing resting in the passenger seat. So far I have tried sitting in it myself, buckling up, and un buckling hoping that would reset...
  2. J

VAG COM help to clear air bag errors

Hey everyone, Just swapped seats for plaids, curious if there is anyone around Denver that can help clear the air bar error codes so I can avoid going to the dealer to do so. Also, the passenger seat seat belt sensor seems to be off now. The light comes on when no one is sitting in it, and...
  3. J

CO - Trade my titan leather seats for your clark plaid

Hey everyone! The title says it all! I live in Denver, and would really love to do a straight up swap of my titan leather seats for some clark plaid. I bought my 2017 GTI SE in December, and have taken immaculate care of it. The seats are in like new condition. The plaid was not available...
  4. J

TRADE: Titan Leather seats for Clark Plaid

Hello! I have a 2017 GTI SE that I purchased in December. I have kept IMMACULATE care of it as I do all my cars. I would really love to do a straight up trade swap of my titan leather seats for some clark plaid. Front seats and back bench. Would like to find someone in Colorado...
  5. J

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hello all! The name is really Jedidiah. No I am not Amish. Just a Mennonite. I have owned a '88 toyota MR2 since I was 17. Got the car for free because the engine was shot, and the title was missing. Guy just gave it to me under the condition that I find the title. So my dad and I bought an...