GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vdubpwr

Andy's csg/dsg build thread

Heres my build thread hope you enjoy it, any questions are welcomed and comments are appreciated! Brought her home right after my birthday! jun 2014 On the hunt for wheels, I wanted something 3 piece with an aggressive offset I came across some one at my university selling a set of 3 piece...
  2. vdubpwr

Aggressive wheel fitment thread/stance

Ok dubbers I want to start a thread on here that just about every other forum has. Aggressive wheel fitments on the mk7 platform. Alot of people on here dont know about fitments and what can and cant be done. PLEASE KEEP NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF lets respect each other as a community...
  3. vdubpwr

USP Tear duct intake

Hey guys, Anyone on here running this intake yet? It reminds me a lot of forge's WINtake which I really liked when I had my mk6 even though I opted out for the TWINtake (which I hope becomes available for mk7 platform soon). Here is the USP tear duct intake, which surprisingly enough hasn't...
  4. vdubpwr

Why is my avatar not showing?!

Please help with this! Added my avatar and it shows in my ptofile but i cant see it when i post.... Thanks in advance guys