GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bostonaudi

VW GTI suspension into a lowly Golf TDI

I know the front struts will swap over, anyone know if the rear springs and shocks are compatible? I see a lot of folks tossing their GTI suspensions, I'd more than welcome that setup into my Golf if it works.
  2. bostonaudi

EA288 diesel - best yet from VW

Bought a new 2015 Golf TDI last spring. The new EA288 TDI motor is the real deal. Plenty of power stock, and it pulls a real 55 mpg. Did a recent 2200 mile road trip (1100 ea way), burned about 10 gal a day doing 550 mi each day, averaged 68 mph. Fuel cost @2.80/gallon was $56 each way. Can...
  3. bostonaudi

Cop cars get CRUSHED

You don't mess with a green mountain boy. And getting harassed for weed in Vermont? Get real. He shoulda crushed the station too. http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/03/13103499-vermont-man-uses-tractor-to-flatten-8-police-cars?lite
  4. bostonaudi

Further on Tour - go see them!

Dubbers in the past used to be huge Dead heads. Well, Furthur is touring now, and if you never saw the Dead back in the day, you have to go see Furthur. They are awesome, and really hitting their stride in the tour right now. I just saw shows at Raleigh, NC and Simpsonville, and the latter...