GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

June issue Car and Driver magazine Mark 8 on the cover!

I don't mind the red all that much, but I'd never own a red car myself if I had a choice. So far the only color on the MK8 that I would be ok with is the Moonstone Grey, though even that is not all that special looking. If they carried Cornflower Blue over, which it doesn't look like, I would...
  2. D

RockyMounts BrassKnuckles Bike Carrier

Rocky Mounts BrassKnuckles in black. Bought a couple months ago and only used it 3 times. Comes with original box and manual. Also comes with 2 lock cores and a key for them, a $15 add-on. Works perfect! There are some scrapes on the swing arm from when I was assembling it, same for the couple...
  3. D

FS: OEM Roof Rack w/ Thule Fairing

For sale is my OEM roof rack and Thule 44" fairing for a 4 door Golf/GTI. The roof rack was bought on here from another forum member. I decided to just stick with my hitch mount bike rack, so I don't need this anymore. It has both rubber strips (one is not in the front bar right now), torque...
  4. D

Golf R Colors

Just saw this on Jalopnik. Kinda cool that Germany and Canada get a ton of color choices for the Golf R. Too bad we only get a handful here... https://jalopnik.com/volkswagen-is-doing-color-right-for-a-change-1822040971
  5. D

Drew's 2016 GTI

This is my first post on this forum, so hopefully I'm in the right spot. Just bought a 2016 GTI S. Sorry for the bad picture, I just picked the car up this past Saturday night. Hope to keep it stock until the warranty is about up. Love the car so far! This is my first VW and hopefully not...