GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by zr0z

1. Z

(MD) FS/FT: MkII Audi TT Turbine Wheels + Tires for mk7 fitment | 18x9 5x112

Up for sale are my MkII Audi TT wheels. Sale price: $700 or TRADE for clean mk7 GTI wheels + tires (Austins) Buyer must pick up in the Baltimore-Washington Metro Area Post or PM for contact Details: 18x9 +52 (before spacers) Includes 32DraftDesigns 5mm, 7mm, 13mm spacers (All pics are...
  2. Z

2016 GTI Clark Plaid Front/Rear Seats - 4 door - Baltimore, Maryland

I made a bit of a mistake so I'm re-listing the seats here hoping to find someone who they may be a better fit for! I bought these out of a wrecked, low mile 2016 GTI. Overall condition is 8.5/10 BUT they will need a good cleaning as they are a tad dusty. The absolute only reason I am selling...
  3. Z

Cook VW Used Car Pricing (HILARIOUS)

Went looking at a used vehicle that was priced OK with the market but noticed they advertise it with additional fees mentioned in the description. Keep in mind, these vehicles are priced ROUGHLY IN MARKET RANGE already. They wanted to add another $2,500.00 in fees before I even came in to look...
  4. Z

WTB: DV Spacer

Ideally BFI, but open to any. Hit me with offers!
  5. Z

Sportwagen wheel opinions needed

All would fit like the ever common 18x8.5 +45 and be run with the same 235/40 tires. Lowered on emmanuel designs springs (so slightly higher than pictured). Wanted to get some opinions on which to go for. I am leaning towards the bottom right purely because they're rare 3 piece wheels and I...
  6. Z

Damn Olympians

SORRY CANT HEAR YOU WAVES ARE TOO LOUD :P. Tons of Dutch here ... Pretty sure KLM does direct flights here from Netherlands. Ive really spent most of my time diving with 2 girls from England though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Z

Damn Olympians

Hey grambles... In an earlier thread I said I was going on vacation? I've been surrounded by hot dutch girls all week in Bonaire! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk