GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Zidane

1. Z

What bulb in 2013 GTD dynamic bend unit?

Hi everyone. The circular unit that I believe is the dynamic bend light goes off for a few seconds then comes back on. What type of bulb is it and is it easy to change, it's the passenger side? Will I have to remove whole headlight unit? Is it DS3, H7 I'm confused. And also if a DS3 what k is...
  2. Z

Radar slammed anchors on today.

I was only doing about 20mph as I was entering my place of work but I can't say I'm chuffed about it. No warning but as I drove through the gates at work it didn't like something and slammed on the brakes. No-one was behind me fortunately. The ACC symbol (car on a road) came up in red. I can...
  3. Z

Radar slammed anchors on today

I was only doing about 20mph as I was entering my place of work but I can't say I'm chuffed about it. No warning but as I drove through the gates at work it didn't like something and slammed in the brakes. No-one was behind me fortunately. The ACC symbol (car on a road) came up in red. I can...
  4. Z

New tyre choice help.

I'd appreciate some help on which tyres to choose for my GTD. I really don't generally spend alot on tyres as some of my previous cars have not warranted it but recognize I need something half decent on the GTD. Don't want the most expensive £200 a corner jobs, simply looking for a decent all...
  5. Z

Another new member

Hello everyone, I've just joined. Bought a used 63 plate GTD in black a couple of weeks ago and have to say I'm loving it so far. My recent car history over last 15 years is.. Seat Ibiza Gti 8v Seat Leon Cupra Diesel Seat Exeo TDi Sport. So I'm an experienced VAG driver albeit all Seat so...