GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Yoga

1. Yoga

What did you do to your mk7 today?

sorry for the late reply, i'm not on here too much. they have indeed their own support brackets. but other member gave you the answer.
  2. Yoga

Evolution Import Ares Skid plate installed while it was up getting fresh oil at my friends shop
  3. Yoga

Summer setup is on, now i need to find low profile roof bars and i'll be happy.
  4. Yoga

The wagon got some new coilovers. Now i have to adjust when i put my 19" on next week.
  5. Yoga

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Random but i'm from there and seen it on the road. Clean car for sure
  6. Yoga

Kinda boring but i finally took my Cargo box off the wagon. Shopping for some coilovers to go lower.
  7. Yoga

No templates. You need to buy the self taper screws from the dealer. 12 on each side. measure were you want it to sit. drill, seal, and slide them on and drill the last self taper to lock it in place. if you take them off your GTI you'll have the studs sticking out. i believe the R side skirts...
  8. Yoga

GTI side skirts for the wagon. Real subtle but thats what i like about them
  9. Yoga

Show us your MK7

Improvised Shoot after work
  10. Yoga

Bought a Thule cargo box for cheap. Seller said it was full of scratches. Ended up being only paint transfers from him storing it. 1H buffing job did the trick Looks almost new
  11. Yoga

Show us your MK7

12. Yoga

Show us your MK7

13. Yoga

Show us your MK7

Got some nice shots from my friends drone and improvised a photoshoot after cars and coffee. My new 19 " Q5 wheels are growing on me.
  14. Yoga

Show us your MK7

B9 allroad is tempting
  15. Yoga

Show us your MK7

IS38 wagon