GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by WhiteTDI

1. W

do i need a new starter or alternator?

Does this sound like my starter motor or alternator needs to be replaced? For the past week, I've been having intermittent issues when starting the car. Sometimes the car starts as normal, and randomly and occasionally, it just would not start no matter how many times I try cranking. I've had...
  2. W

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

who ran Macan brakes with a 17in winter wheel setup? if so, which wheels and pics if available. also what rotor size are you using, 340mm or 345mm? this is my current winter setup, some 17in OEM Passat wheels.
  3. W

Cabin Filter - New Pre Filter Option

does anyone have the OEM part number for a replacement filter?
  4. W

anyone think this is worth it (ebay upper strut brace)

can the cowling be re-installed with either the EuroCode or EuroSport bars? it's hard to tell if either sits low enough beneath the cowl.
  5. W

who is running Brembo 17z calipers on their MK7?

anyone else have any luck running 17z calipers on an MK7, but NOT using the RotorLab kit? i already have the calipers, brake lines, and pads. just need to know rotors to use.
  6. W

who is running Brembo 17z calipers? which rotors are you using?

bump... anyone have more info on what rotors to use with a 17z? also, NOT interested in the RotorLab kits, even though they use the 17z.
  7. W

Even better if someone has done it on a TDI! I appreciate any tips and tricks when doing this upgrade.
  8. W

i'm planning to do the 17z upgrade on my TDI. from my understanding, the 17z should be a direct bolt-on. i already have the proper brake lines. as for rotors, seems like a Mercedes 5x112 330mm rotor with hubcentric ring adapter is what's needed. my question is what thickness should the rotor...
  9. W

who is running Brembo 17z calipers? which rotors are you using?

i'm planning to do the 17z upgrade on my TDI. from my understanding, the 17z should be a direct bolt-on. i already have the proper brake lines. as for rotors, seems like a Mercedes 5x112 330mm rotor with hubcentric ring adapter is what's needed. my question is what thickness should the rotor...
  10. W

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

what is the weight of the Macan calipers as compared to stock?
  11. W

Under Seat Vent covers installed

i've been watching these vent covers on Amazon for months now, but was hesitant to buy until someone actually reviewed these. finally placed my order today, and that should leave just ONE set left in stock in case anyone else is interested.
  12. W

Golf R-line front bumper stateside

Is this the bumper you're looking for??
  13. W

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

does dynamic LED tail lights even exist for Sportwagens? i know it's available for GTI/Golf R, but how about us Sportwagens/Alltracks?
  14. W

Passenger side underseat drawer?

Does this even exist? and if so, what is the part number or where can I order one?