GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tsi7

1. T

Delete

Delete
  2. T

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Bad pic, and unfortunately I had to take the wrap off because I had a feeling I didn't cover the entire area properly and small bits of light are still visible when the interior is lit at night...looks really bad, so I need to figure out how I can a) cover the entire area properly or b) cover...
  3. T

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Don't know why I didn't do this a long time ago... it's not the cleanest because I don't have the proper tools to make a perfect cut and it was the only wrap I had in the garage, but it'll do just fine :)
  4. T

5 Speed GTI Shift knob

For those of us who are stuck with a 5 speed manual, China seems to have started making replica 5 speed GTI shift knobs recently... It was only a matter of time until they did...
  5. T

High beam assist control module fault

Hi all I have been having problems with my high beam assist for quite some time. Every time I turn my high beams on, I get a "clean windshield error". Scanning with OBDeleven I get a fault code C10B2F1... this doesn't mean much and a google search pops up no results... It doesn't really bother...
  6. T

2020 VW Passat

Well, it's been debuted in Detroit and the engine is the same old 2.0TSI but with a paltry 174HP... It's likely using the budack cycle, but 174HP? Even the Tiguan using the same engine and cycle gets 184HP https://www.motor1.com/news/300875/2020-vw-passat-revealed-detroit/ EDIT: I just...
  7. T

727 HP Honda Minivan

That's nothing http://www.thedrive.com/tuned-af/11444/watch-bisimotos-crazy-1029-hp-honda-odyssey-minivan-burn-rubber :D
  8. T

block heater options?

So looks like i'm going to be moving far north for work... temperatures will dip into the -30s, maybe even -40s celcius at times and the commute won't be more then 10km one way so my coolant and oil will never get up to temperature in the winter... what options do I have for a coolant and/or oil...
  9. T

What's your best MPG on a tank?

Because I'm bored, and also curious. For those who track their fill ups, what's the best you've managed to achieve on a full tank? Only full tanks count. I say this because the lowest i've managed to get is 5.4L/100km (44mpg), but that was on a 70km stretch of highway in perfect conditions...
  10. T

OEM or aftermarket wiper blades?

I ask because I am genuinely impressed with the quality of the OEM wipers on my mk7... Not sure how long they've been on the car as I bought it used last year and from what I know, the dealership didn't replace anything on the car. Even if it's been one year, they are still working fairly well...
  11. T

General Motors Closes Car Plants

Yep, the mk7 golf is as practical as it gets for a so called "compact hatch"...
  12. T

I had a really good laugh reading this because it's so true :D
  13. T

As I read this thread, the ad at the bottom is this This car has to be the most useless piece of shit I have ever seen. There is absolutely nothing functional about it... My buddy's mom used to have this car and one day we took his car to go out and I remember him opening the trunk and then...