1. T

*SOLD* CSS Muffler for MK7 GTI 2015-2017

Sold
  2. T

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

PM'd
  3. T

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Pick up in Upland/Eastvale, selling car soon so parts are coming off. CSS Muffler for MK7 GTI, in good shape, clamp not included, tips could use cleaning $400 picked up
  4. T

FS: Bartek Oil Cooler Kit *SOLD*

Sold
  5. T

Timing chain stretch measurements?

I took a measurement as well after seeing this thread, made sure I had the right data values...seems like a lot of stretch for only 87,000 miles??
  6. T

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Selling 18x8.5 Authentic BBS CH-R with 30% tread left Hankook RS4 245/40, local pickup around the 909 area, $1500 OBO
  7. T

Bar-Tech Tuning oil cooler

It comes with univresal L shaped brackets but they're honestly kinda small, you'll need to use your own.
  8. T

Bar-Tech Tuning oil cooler

The V2 kit comes with a thermostatic sandwhich plate although it doesn't say it in the title, can email them to confirm this is still the case.
  9. T

ACC Retrofit for MK7 GTI

Bump for update, all finished
  10. T

ACC Retrofit for MK7 GTI

Perfect thanks, will update this thread when I get everything sorted out!
  11. T

ACC Retrofit for MK7 GTI

I don't have any front assist unfortunately, its a base S. I did find someone that does coding for this and will maybe just let them do it after I install all the parts 😅. Will compile the list of parts needed, I will have to use a MK7.5 Grille to fit the MRR flat radar since its the flat upper...
  12. T

ACC Retrofit for MK7 GTI

Update: Coding seems to be fairly involved and I paid a coder to do it, name is Doctor I think on the forums here. I went with a newer radar setup from a MK7.5 that mounts behind the badge, thus also requiring me to use a 7.5 upper grille. It will fit fairly secure however it will have some...