GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tkoo

1. T

FS: Enkei RPF1 18x7.5 ET48 [IL]

For sale Enkei RPF1 in 18x7.5 5x112 bolt pattern ET48 offset 73 center bore Have 73 to 57.1 hub centric rings I'll throw in 3/4 are powdercoated. Had to replace one rim and never got around to recoating it. 1 has minor rash. Great light weight setup $650 OBO. Looking to deal locally in...
  2. T

FS: Stock Austin 18" with Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 CHICAGO

Hey guys, Bought two sets of 17's so my stocks need to go to make some room in the garage. Wheels have been Opti Coated and tires have about 7500 miles on them. No scuffs, scratches or rash. Will not part wheels and tires. Currently located in Chicago suburbs but I travel back and forth...
  3. T

FS: Valentine One

Have a Valentine One radar for sale. Received a Passport 9500 as a gift so no longer need this. Not the latest firmware, but no issues with it. Serial available on request. Comes with suction mount, visor clip, power adapter and cable. SOLD
  4. T

VAG Com in Chicago/Indy/SE Ohio

Hey guys, New to VW and the forum - Just got my MK7 SE with PP and LP. I got a VAG COM cable and have successfully done most mods to my car - still trying to figure out the auto close for rain though. I commute frequently between Chicago and Cincinnati and would be open to helping any other...