GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by test2

1. T

2017 Tiguan pricing

I couldn't find it in searching. Does anyone have the pricing sheet for the 2017 Tiguan and its trims/options handy?
  2. T

Where to buy authentic BBS Wheels in GTA?

What is the best store (online even) to get authentic BBS wheels at the cheapest price? If it is online via the states, it would include duties and such. I'm wanting to find some CH or CH-R wheels
  3. T

What Cell Phone Are You Rocking?

I followed a similar path as you. Apple fanboy jailbreaking and stuff up to 4S, then moved onto samsung S4 which i rooted and put cyanogenmod on... now S6 using touchwiz and not even thinking about rooting because its just really great out of the box. i always recommend nexus 5/6, or S6 to...
  4. T

Spotted

(didn't see a thread for this, if one exists, sorry mods) TR mk7 golf with (looked like) VMR wheels and ecstuning spacers. Looked stock otherwise. Outside Quiznos in Burlington on Appleby. First time seeing an mk7 parked close enough to inspect. Very clean.
  5. T

Robot kills man at Volkswagen plant in Germany

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11712513/Robot-kills-man-at-Volkswagen-plant-in-Germany.html
  6. T

What is your occupation?

Web app developer
  7. T

Alternating tail light signal? Vagcom tweak?

Found this sweet mod while poking around YouTube _HWYCdI425E
  8. T

Dashcam

I am worried that someone might intentionally damage my car due to being fired at work. Anyone know any good dashcams that record in forward + back directions? I was looking at this from amazon, but it doesn't have many reviews.
  9. T

Will the 2016 Golf R in Canada have...

Just wondering if anyone has confirmed these 100%: 1) LED Tails (Euro spec)? 2) Adjustable armrest? 3) Spare in trunk? 4) Apple CarPlay/Android Auto? 5) Sunroof? I've already pre-ordered, but when I asked the dealer if he knew about these in the 2016 model he said they haven't learned yet...
  10. T

How long to break in before tuning?

Anyone have any recommendations or plans of their own? I want to do a stage 1 tune as soon as possible, but is it acceptable to do it within the first week? Or first day?