GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Talon

1. T

Blown engine on 2015 @ 53k miles

Yep! More pictures today as the engine was pulled. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  2. T

Blown engine on 2015 @ 53k miles

Just wanted to share my experience this past Friday. I was heading home from work and jumping on the interstate. Yes, I was accelerating aggressively when the event occurred. I heard a bang, followed by an extreme shudder. A large cloud of white smoke out the back and a little bit of clanking...
  3. T

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

That's where I keep my Glock43 Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  4. T

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Love my G43. Great size and have not had a single failure with a wide variety of ammunition. My wife prefers it over her shield as well. Will probably give her the 43 and try out the new xde for a bit. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  5. T

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Mine came in today! Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  6. T

Where the college football fans at?

Huge PSU fan as well. Rough final play but very happy with how we looked. Fantastic game as well. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  7. T

site slow?

Yup Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  8. T

MK7 GTI vs big turbo MK6 GTI

Ran into an mk6 this evening in Mexico and we peaked each others interest. We were pulling up to a red light with no one around. The light turned green as we were both slowing. I heard his wheels spin for a second and floored it. We took off from around 40. He was a car length ahead when we...
  9. T

NBA Playoffs 2016

I've been watching all the games I can. Heat fan as well. Hopefully we play better tonight.
  10. T

Wheel squeak

I have noticed a squeak from my rear drivers side wheel for a while now. I would hear it almost every morning when I first started moving, then it would go away. Then I started to notice it when I would pull along side buildings or anything that would reflect the sound back if my windows were...
  11. T

The Official Pet Thread

My rescue pup, Kota.
  12. T

** The Official Beer Thread **

One of our best local breweries, Due South, is expanding and are starting a sour series. I believe they've released a raspberry sour already but I missed the release. Looking forward to what they come up with. MK7 GTI: ED stage 1.5
  13. T

Who was this ?

That looks like a ton of fun!
  14. T

Look what the golf can do.

Watch "European Car Magazine Turner GP! - Tuner Battle Week 2015 Ep. 4" on YouTube https://youtu.be/a1flVs-brRM Awesome to see these companies pushing this platform to the limit. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk