GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by symbiotix

1. S

3D Printed Parts - Fun & Functional

A lot of public libraries have them. Usually you just have to sign up and pay for the filament you use.
  2. S

SOLD: Eibach Pro-Kit Springs 85117.140 Brand New - MK7 Golf/GTI

I have a set of Eibach Pro Kit springs brand new in box, never installed. Traded in the GTI for an Alltrack. For GTI folks these give about a 1" drop which is perfect for our crappy Canadian roads. For Golf's it would be slightly more, but you'd have to read some reviews. Anyways, I'm asking...
  3. S

WTB: IS20 Turbo

Twomstone fellow Thunder Bay dude here. You'll have to let me know how the swap goes, because I plan on doing it eventually also.
  4. S

3D Printed Parts - Fun & Functional

Hey guys, has anyone attempted rear spring pads? Like the Audi TT pads or ED pads?? I'm pretty sure ED's are just 3d printed anyway. I figured printed ones would be sweet because you could customize your thickness. With the border shut down between the US and Canada right now it's a pain in the...
  5. S

Fitting off-the-shelf Golf R/S3 resonator delete kit to 4Mo GSW/AT

Hmmm any sound clips? I'm also super curious what an Alltrack sounds like with just a downpipe and stock cat back. Haven't been able to find a clip of that yet.
  6. S

Turbo Inlet Pipe (TIP) Comprehensive Thread

Doesn't Burger have one now as well?.. and I believe it's the cheapest... Based on their customer service alone this is the route I will go. Scroll down... http://www.burgertuning.com/vw_audi_eA888_bms_intake_kit.html Oh and thanks for the thread!