1. S

SOLD-BMS Turbo Inlet Pipe

Anyone for $55?
  2. S

SOLD-15 mm ECS Wheel Spacers

Yes
  3. S

SOLD-15 mm ECS Wheel Spacers

4 ECS tuning 15mm wheel spacers with 57.1mm centerbore. One set of holes are 5x112 and the other is 5x100. Other than the cosmetic marks from being used, they are in perfectly functional condition. You are responsible for determining fitment. $100 shipped.
  4. S

SOLD-Macan Brembo Conversion

I have someone supposed to pick them up tonight, but if things fall through I'll reach out.
  5. S

SOLD-BMS Turbo Inlet Pipe

Burger Motorsports Elite EA888 turbo inlet pipe. I had it on for a couple hundred miles, but sold the car it was on. Like new, $65 shipped.
  6. S

SOLD- MK8 PCV Full Retrofit

Only a couple hundred but it is sold pending payment. I can sell you the turbo inlet pipe separately if you need it.
  7. S

If I don't sell them in a week locally, I'll reach out to you. The rotors are heavy to ship, but just the calipers and pads shouldn't be too bad. I believe some sort of dust shield is recommended.
  8. S

SOLD-Cobb V3 Accessport DSG Unlocked AP3-VLK-002-DSG

I am selling my Accessport that is DSG unlocked with EQT Stage 1 93 octane tune. I don't think you will be able to use the EQT DSG tune though (unless you happen to have the same transmission ID as me), only the Cobb DSG tunes. Price is $800 shipped or local pickup (NJ, near Philadelphia)...
  9. S

SOLD- MK8 PCV Full Retrofit

I am selling the car that I had this on, so I figured I'd take it off if someone wants it at a discount. This is the MK8 PCV (06Q-103-495-B), Tiguan hose (06K-103-210-D), the sensor bung (06M-906-094), Burger Motorsport turbo inlet pipe, and 034 Turbo Muffler Delete. This is ~$425 new for all...
  10. S

I am selling the car that these were on, but they worked great for the time I used them. I am including the calipers, the Neuspeed brake lines, the Carbotech XP12 pads that are pictured, a like new set of Brembo street pads (Brembo P85133N), and 2 sets of used Zimmerman 345mm rotors (one set...
  11. S

SOLD-Neuspeed RSe05 17X8 with Continental ECF

I have a set of like new Neuspeed RSe05 wheels in satin black. Specs are 5x112 / 17X8.0 et45 / cb57.1. They have Continental Extreme Contact Force 225/45 tires which I used for 2 track days (about 7 15-minute sessions). I have the Neuspeed "RS" center caps and a set of black lug bolts. This...
  12. S

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

Good news and bad news from the track today after installing the BMS TIP, new F1 and F378 sensors, and new oil cap. The good news is there is no oil leak with the new oil cap and almost no oil at all in the intercooler pipes. The last piece of "good" news is I still had the same P164B/3B54...
  13. S

Understanding the MK7 PCV function, retrofitting the MK8 PCV, and why catch cans are bullshit(IMO)

BMS TIP installed along with new oil cap and new oil pressure sensors (F1 and F378). Goal is for no more EPC light and not to find a bunch of oil in my intercooler. Only thing is that all of the right turns on Thunderbolt are pretty mild. Turn 8-9 is the only place somewhat tight and it's...
  14. S

My next 3 days are on Thunderbolt and there's no long sustained rights there so hopefully things go better. I might just need to go back to a stock map for Lightning.
  15. S

I was down a quart with about 30 minutes of track time. I can definitely try with a larger TIP. Should I just get the BMS one? About 3 sessions like this, but the first one was a bit longer before I got the EPC light.