GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SoLiTeR

1. S

Adding a start stop button without kessy?

Hey, Had a big crack on my center console so I Had to replace it, and the one I Bought has the hole for the Start stop button, so I Said why not try to connect it to the car and at least make it functional. My Car does not have Kessy from factory, But I was Wondering if it is possible to get...
  2. S

MIB 2 App connect Part Number

How can i Know if a headunit has App Connect Installed or not? Can it be done through Checking the PN? or I Need to connect it the a car and check?
  3. S

Park Assist Module Cannot be coded

Just installed my new pla module and when i go to code it using obdeleven it wont let me change anything and show error 31 function not available. im pretty sure the module is just bad because: 1) after connecting it i cannot code it no matter what (31 function not available) 2) when it is...
  4. S

Driving with new gateway to dealership

will i be able to install a new gateway myself and then drive to the dealership to get CP removed? or it isnt possible to drive with a gateway that has cp error on it?
  5. S

active info display retrofit?

i want to retrofit the active info display on my 2013 mk7 golf, i can buy one off ebay but i have a few questions. 1) do i have to do physicall modifications to the place where the new cluster will be so it will fit? or will it just fit without any modifications? 2) from what i saw there is...