GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by snakcaz

1. snakcaz

WTB: MK7 GTI Stock OEM intake (SF/Bay Area, CA)

EDIT: Found intake locally. Thanks everyone! No longer looking
  2. snakcaz

FREE stock mk7 gti muffler and resonator

Sold / gone
  3. snakcaz

GTI Custom Exhaust - Straight Pipe SF Bay Area

SOLD SOLD SOLD.
  4. snakcaz

Looking for stock MK7 GTI catback - SF Bay Area

Found stock catback local. Thanks. Mods please delete.
  5. snakcaz

MK7 Austins w/ Michelin PSS's - SF Bay Area

SOLD SOLD SOLD
  6. snakcaz

MK7.5 replica taillights

SOLD SOLD SOLD Moderators please delete
  7. snakcaz

FS: BEC MK7 LED Dynamic Turn Signal Adapters

Sold sold sold local pick up. Please delete, thank you!
  8. snakcaz

WTB: Clubsport S Muffler

This is probably a stretch, butt, Looking for a Clubsport S Muffler. Trying to get that OEM+ look and sound. Sadly missed out on a couple clubsport s mufflers nearby when sold. OEM Part #:5G6253609DD I know cars245.com and e-acca are both known sellers of the CSS muffler, but the price for...
  9. snakcaz

Serious question: What should my MK7 2015 GTI sell for?

So unfortunately, due to financial reasons, it looks like I am on the verge of selling my GTI. Some of you may know of the history of my car and where it came from, and also know that I have poured my heart, my time, and (obviously) my finance into the car, in hopes the pay would be worth it...
  10. snakcaz

WTB: MK7 Stock OEM Hood

Willing to buy / Looking for: OEM Stock MK7 2015 GTI Hood (I believe any MK7 hood is fine?) Prefer: 'Carbon Steel Metallic' painted, but any is fine. No Carbon Fibers, no Seibons etc. Just strictly looking for stock OEM, PM with pics if you have! Thank you Pic for reference
  11. snakcaz

FS: Stock OEM non-LP Headlights $140 OBO

Please delete.
  12. snakcaz

How to return to stock tune w/o knowing the tuning provider?

Hey guys, many of you may have seen my car journal on my MK7 Salvage to Streets build. I just found out that my car does indeed have a tune, however, I don't know what company did it or where it was done. Is it possible to flash the ECU back to stock?
  13. snakcaz

DSG transmission - gear flashing?

A couple days ago i was driving up a hill from park. When i put it in 'D', it started rocking back and forth from D-> N -> D -> N and repeated on the dash. I had to put it in park, put it back in D, and then it went. I've looked around and seen some forums say it may be a mechatronics failure...
  14. snakcaz

DSG Fluid - how long does it last?

Hey guys, so someone near me is selling a case of DSG fluids (12 bottles) for $200. I guess that's a pretty good deal, I can probably find the other parts individually. My question is, i most likely won't be using all the bottles until another 80K more miles. Would it be okay to keep the oil...
  15. snakcaz

WTB 1X Austin Wheel

WTB: Austins wheels. Located Bay Area SF - Sac Looking for a set of stock OEM Austin wheels. I have one wheel that is bent. Since my chances of buying just one is slim, I have no choice but to buy someone's set. If you got any for sale, please show pics, and we'll talk pricing after.