GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by smjank

1. S

Question regarding reusing an upgraded fairly new pressure plate

I installed an aftermarket clutch in my mk7 GTI roughly 20k miles ago. When I did this I also replaced the pressure plate with an aftermarket one. The DMF was reused as it still looked perfect . 20k miles later the clutch is slipping again. I've already contacted the manufacturer in regards...
  2. S

Helix Headlights with red stripe

Housings only, no bulbs included. Used for 10k miles or so. For non LP cars. Price is obo, would prefer local to Palm Beach, Fl., but will ship at buyers expense! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  3. S

Badgeless grille and notch fillers for trade

Would like to trade them for a standard LP grille. Originally planned on filling the notches but decided to go a different route as I grew tired of the badgeless look Local would be preferred in South Florida , but shipping could be worked out Notch fillers are currently painted reflex...
  4. S

Rs-r ti2000 gti lowering springs , brand new.

Won a giveaway from Wedsport , however already have vwr springs so figured I'd throw these up here and give someone a deal. https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/rsr-ti2000-down-lowering-springs-volkswagen-golf-mk7-1516-p-151347073.html I'll gladly entertain trades as well! Note : they...
  5. S

JB4 with data cable and usb extension

Debating getting a flash tune, shoot me an offer for my JB4 I can't refuse!
  6. S

Normal or no, clicking noise when pressing throttle

Havent driven my GTI in a few weeks now, uninstalled my wotbox today for fear of my intake manifold, when I press the throttle with the engine off and ignition on I hear a clicking noise very quickly, which stops when the pedal is down, and I hear it once more when releasing the pedal. Sounds...
  7. S

Ecs turbo blanket brand new

Never installed, just got it a few days ago, but I need the money now. 100$ plus shipping Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. S

OEM halogen lights and non LP grille

8k miles on each Willing to let lights go for 50$+shipping, and grille for 20$+shipping EDIT: Price lowered, I really just want these outta my garage haha
  9. S

FS: Austin Wheel Decals ANY COLOR

Decided to make my own for a far more reasonable price. $40 Shipped anywhere in the US Includes enough pieces to do all 4 wheels, with 2 extra pieces for any possible mistakes when installing. I have pretty much any color you could want in stock. Install instructions included to make it go...
  10. S

FS: Austin Wheel Decals ANY COLOR

Decided to make my own for a far more reasonable price. $40 Shipped anywhere in the US Includes enough pieces to do all 4 wheels, with 2 extra pieces for any possible mistakes when installing. I have pretty much any color you could want in stock. Install instructions included to make it go...