GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sir.Bloops

1. S

Can someone look at my log here and tell me why my rail pressure just drops so hard in high rpm WOT and then just be fine with normal driving.

Yea. Eqt said the pump is faulty so i have to send it back to them and they are going to send me another one. So i will be putting the old one back in with the custom tune for the stock HPFP. Just sucks I have to wait even longer now
  2. S

Can someone look at my log here and tell me why my rail pressure just drops so hard in high rpm WOT and then just be fine with normal driving.

cts intercooler. stepp cooler sparkplugs custom tit DP bigturbo is38 assembled HPFP from eqt right now in first tune for the custom EQT tuning process Fluidamper DKM single disc clutch with SMF flywheel
  3. S

https://datazap.me/u/samer/log-1657378657?log=1&data=3-14-18-33 Can someone look at my log here and tell me why my rail pressure just drops so hard in high rpm WOT and then just be fine with normal driving.
  4. S

MK7 Fuel pressure drops at WOT

https://datazap.me/u/samer/log-1657378657?log=1&data=3-14-18-33 PLease look at mine. I have no idea why im losing fuel pressure at WOT in high rpm I think its the Hpfp but unno really. Graph says its still pumping.
  5. S

DKM Stage 2 Clutch?

soon ill get vwr racing lowering springs
  6. S

DKM Stage 2 Clutch?

update. 5k on the dkm clutch. its pretty light clutch actually def more feel then stock. grabs well. sometimes its super quiet sometimes its loud at idle. you can def hear your trans gears when your giving it gas from 2-3.5 rpm. even sometimes when you de accelerate unno...
  7. S

DKM Stage 2 Clutch?

im at 76 k im from Toronto but lived in van for 3 years and left the car in toronto theb when i came back 8 months later covid and working from home has really spared my car from gaining mileage.
  8. S

Cattless downpipe. I want to put a highflow catt without replacing the downpipe

Aye good news The ppl who made my custom downpipe were already planning on using the GESI catalytic converters. So perfect IMO lol. Yea im just going to get them to put it in. It will cost 300 bux for the catt and labor together.
  9. S

by the way... this is the custom downpipe. The ppl did a great job.
  10. S

i dont even know how to buy it there site just says do you wanna be a dealer or supplier lol
  11. S

i live in ontario and they dont do emssion tests. you still need a catt by law but they wont check... unless a cop smells the cattless smells and expects me to not have a cat then he/she would prob ask me really i just want the smell to go away but keep the high flowness of the downpipe so...
  12. S

2 Door GTI's

my shitty pics from my android. 6mt stage 2 EQT
  13. S

at least he isnt going to charge me up the ass to put one in
  14. S

haha well its my first time modding a car. Really wish i told him to put a catt in it at first. Ill ask what kind of catt they will put it. Its gonna cost me about 300 bux to put a catt in. 200 for the catt then 100 for labour but ill talk to him about what kind of catt they are going to...