GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sebastian89

1. Sebastian89

Lube shop fail

There are times when taking your car to an oil change place is necessary. I had to do it when I went to Florida for example. Pressed for time, leaving SoWo back to NC just to turn around and go back to FL. And I built my own engine if that gives you any insight on how often my car sees a shop. I...
  2. Sebastian89

Motorcycle Thread

I'll play. Any one into tracker/cafe style bikes? This is a 1980 gs850, work in progress of course. :)
  3. Sebastian89

am i insane to consider this?

Do you need inspection for the first year in Ohio? If not (and it's not something critical), buy it for the winter and sell or part it out in the summer lol
  4. Sebastian89

Donald Trump

I'll get a lot of bashing for this... but I kind of like trump lol A bit of background.... I'm a first gen immigrant, and the stuff he said does not offend me. I like him because: -economy. I think he will do better than anyone else -armed forces. He likes our military and he will take care of...
  5. Sebastian89

Name the fallen

:lol: well, you sure do paint the picture... :drool:
  6. Sebastian89

Name the fallen

:bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll:Yeah, that's him! Total prick...
  7. Sebastian89

ANYONE, CAPSLOCK?

WHADDAP DOE? CAPS LOCK STAYS ON 24/7 ON MY PC LOL :drinking:
  8. Sebastian89

Job offer, to move or not to move...

I'd go. 1. It's Florida 2. How many ppl in this day and age get to put their stamp on making something better, or being part of improving something?
  9. Sebastian89

Officer Involved Shooting: Muskogee, OK

Completely justified... You try to pick up the gun in a flight situation, your intent is to use it, whether to shoot it or use it as leverage, the officer cannot know what is going through the suspect's mind.... The suspect was carrying a gun IN A CHURCH, while threatening to use it. So yeah...
  10. Sebastian89

;(

That's so sad that someone lost their life. Hopefully they didn't have to suffer and it was instant. The reality is that people feel like they are invincible. If you look at some of the videos you'll see how fast people were traveling in that ridiculous storm, then when they had to do an...
  11. Sebastian89

Whats your occupation?

PME Designer, and in school for mech. engineering
  12. Sebastian89

Cuban food or Mexican food?

Cuban, bc who the fakkk doesn't like platanos???
  13. Sebastian89

Its your duty as an American to go see The Interview

Well, they probably have sensitive information still that Sony doesn't want to be leaked. Got them by the ballz lol
  14. Sebastian89

Focus RS - Confirmed

Blasphemy! Right in the feels man.... right in the feels...
  15. Sebastian89

Shit with Russia is getting real

About 80 bil drop over the span of 11 months is pretty steep even though the chart wants to make it "less impressive". When reserves drop, less money will be loaned out, interest rates climb, less demand for product, foreign investors start liquidating and taking flight, which will drive...