GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Savannah Golf R

1. S

APR MK7 downpipe

I have an APR downpipe sitting in my garage for a good price. Please visit link below to see it and many other items. https://www.ebay.com/itm/233219337512
  2. S

19" Pretoria Wheels

Pending sale! Genuine Volkswagen VW Golf R Pretoria Wheels 19" With continental tires $1,400 firm I can email high resolution photos on request. Local pickup preferred willing to meet unto 4 hour drive but open to shipping. I am also willing to meet within a reasonable distance of Zip 37043 in...
  3. S

MK7 Parts liquidation

ALL SOLD! All parts from 2017 GTI, these are priced to sell. I will ship small things as necessary and willing to meet within a reasonable distance from Zip 37043 in Tennessee. Larger items are pickup only. ALL SOLD! SOLD!CTS downpipe with CAT $400.00 OBO SOLD! SOLD! BMS MK7 black exhaust...
  4. S

MK7 D-Docks Phone Dock Car Integration

SOLD! Like new condition D-Docks integrated universal phone dock for the MK7. Fits perfectly into the cubby in front of the shifter and allows simple plugin integration of whatever phone you have. Currently setup for the iPhone, but a simple swap of the charging cord will accommodate whatever...
  5. S

VMR Racing Line MK7 GTI Springs

SOLD! VWR RacingLine lowering spring kit for the MK7 GTI 2015-Present. Used on my 2017 GTI for approximately 8,000 miles. Excellent condition. Hard to tell from new. Ships in original box. https://www.ebay.com/itm/232999854384
  6. S

F.S. AFE Dry Filter

SOLD. I have an AFE Magnum FLOW Air Filter OER Pro Dry S for MK7 Golf | GTI | Golf R | A3 1.8T | 2.0T. for sale. IT works as advertise only removed because I purchased an entire intake and no longer need item. This can be locally picked up around the Nashville TN area or shipped for 45 dollars.
  7. S

JB4 with AFR Harness to avoid wire tap

Purchase 6 months ago, item is in great condition no damaged clips. This comes with a harness to avoid the AFR Tap for an invisible installation once removed no pierced wires to hide from dealer. One BMS data cable is also included to connect to computer. JB4 purchased new in March 2018 at...
  8. S

2017 GTI Austin Wheels (Flawless)

All wheels are sold!
  9. S

Neuspeed Power Module for Sale

I am selling my Neuspeed Power Module (64.10.15) from my MK7 Golf GTI compatible with A3/S3 and R/GTI MK7. Price is $240 with shipping included. The device was used for roughly 10k miles. Awesome plug and play device! Reason I am selling is I finally decided to go to APR for a flash tune. This...