GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Russkiya

1. Russkiya

Composition/Discover Firmware Revisions

Golf 7 Built Wolfsburg 29 June 2014
  2. Russkiya

Corrupt? Navigation on Discover pro- Built June 2014

Just been shopping. On the way to the shop navigation was was just fine. When returning to the car, this came up. :eek: Anyone had this before and managed to fix the issue. Hardware:H43 Software: 0362 Navigation database :V03959800LG0086 ECE 2014/2015
  3. Russkiya

What did you do to your mk7 today?

1.Fitted Brodit iPhone mount. :) 2.Looked in Horror :eek: at the stone chips(plural) on the bonnet, only done 185 miles since collection from Manchester. I will send back for repair under warranty. :mad: 3. Drove to work again for the 33rd day in a row.:(
  4. Russkiya

Word Association Game # 1

Sink
  5. Russkiya

Super
  6. Russkiya

Hedgehog
  7. Russkiya

Custom Fit iPhone Dock for Golf VII ?

Is this the type of thing your after?:eek: Connects to the side of the heating controls, on the passenger side. A 5 minute job.:D The White cable is the proper apple adaptor cable. The Black cable is VW standard issue 30 pin. Best of both worlds.
  8. Russkiya

Roof Spoiler for non GTI / GTD

Here's the vw dealer fit option fitted to my dead golf.
  9. Russkiya

Ordering an MK7.. advice and tips please

Brodit item no. 514422 (holder) and original Apple adaptor cable 30pin to lightning. I bought mine from www.dsldevelopments.com just be aware of the different sizes if you have a case on your phone Dashmount item no.711407 Bought from www.dashmount.co.uk picture below Cant show you a photo...
  10. Russkiya

Tyre Pressure Monitor

Does anyone know how to view the tyre pressures on the colour MFD? It is shown on the configurator.:confused:
  11. Russkiya

Price Rise & Spec Changes

Popped into my dealer today to sort out my replacement GT. He said that VW price hike comes in next week. He wasn't pressuring me, as the insurance is paying and i'm not in a hurry for the replacement. Also, spec changes are coming in at build week 22, any car built after week 22 should have...
  12. Russkiya

what annoys you about your mk7!

Sometimes people have bad days, but please don't take it out on my baby.:mad: Oh, and the electrics still worked to open and lock the doors,operate radio, etc. And no smell of fire in the cabin, one hour after the fire. Now thats engineering at its finest.:eek:
  13. Russkiya

OEM mk7 GTI gear knob on GT.

Hi all, Hellllp! :( Has anybody managed to fit a golf ball gear knob from the GTI on a lesser model. I bought an original (UK, right hand drive version) from a German dealer and it looks like the the stick is shorter on the GTI to account for the gap below the Golf ball. Hope that makes...
  14. Russkiya

Latest Nav Maps for Discover Pro

Just checked on http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/technology/navigation-and-entertainment-systems/discover-nav-pro and discovered :) a new map has been released. Quote from VW uk website:- "As of July 2013 the latest available map packs are versions; Discover Pro; V03959800LF 0072 ECE 2013/2014...
  15. Russkiya

Discover Pro

Hi, Whilst I'm waiting for my new GT to arrive, I have been following various question about Discover Nav Pro and Discover Nav units. Does anybody have a PDF of the manual of these units? Will a 128GB SD card work in these? What functionality is missing when connecting to an IPhone 5 using...