GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by PhongTieu

1. P

Where can I look for upcoming autocross events in Socal (LA area)

Does anyone know any website I can visit to checkout upcoming autocross events in my area (LA, california). Thanks
  2. P

WTB TSW Bathurst (wheels)

yeah just like the title, anyone has TSW Bathurst 18x8.5 / 19x8.5 with Silver finish for sale???
  3. P

Clicking noise from suspension

Hi everyone, Long story short, ever since I lowered my car with VWR spring, the car had been making these annoying clicking/clunking noises (front) when turning at slow speed/ going over bumps/ in&out driveways( rear suspension). In my case, rattling over uneven roads. They're finally fixed...
  4. P

Damaged joint or axle assembly

long story short, I did this to my axle (driver's side) while try putting it back after change my strut mount Just in case you can't tell from the picture, there was liquid (green~gray) leaking out. Can anyone tell me if I have caused damages to the whole axle assembly, or just the outer...
  5. P

My exhaust is too loud

Hi everyone, I have a Borla catback installed on my car for about a year ago, and I was happy with the exhaust; sporty, with a deep tone, and no drone under any circumstances. However, when I rev the car, the exhaust note disappeared at 3500-4000 rpm. Then, just last week I ordered a catted CTS...
  6. P

I THINK I may have fixed my popping/clunking rear suspension

Hi Guys, So, my car's rear suspension has been making these loud popping noises when driving up and down driveways or even taking corners hard. I just got sick of it and decided to look for a reputable shop to take care of it, but then I still wanted to take a good look at the car to see what...
  7. P

Suffering from the mystery rattling

Hi Everyone! As you can tell from the title, the rattling noise in my car is driving me crazyyy :mad: The noise is from the passenger side, and I think it comes from either the glove box or under the passenger side, but not sure which since it only rattles when i'm driving and you guys know how...
  8. P

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

the rattles.....ughh, the rattles
  9. P

Any experience/opinion on Tarox Strada Performance Front Brake Pads???

Hi guys! I know that there are topics on front brake pads upgrade on the forum, but I don't see anyone mention about Tarox's pads (Strada/Corsa). Are they any good than the stock pads?? If there are any better pads for street and canyon use, please comment down below and the website where I can...
  10. P

#BestCoastCruise November 5th

Anyone going to the #BestCoastCruise posted on Instagram by StreetRunnerGroup???? from City of Industry, CA to San Bernadino, CA.
  11. P

Crooked after VWR springs installed

Hi guys, as the title says, I just installed vwr springs earlier today, and for some reason, the driver side in the front is higher than the passenger side. It still remains the 3 fingers gap like the stock springs does. BTW, I have DCC.
  12. P

Need informations to change tires and wheels

Hello everyone, I have a few questions about changing tires/wheels+tires. - Is there a noticeable performance difference(s) between different wheels width (Austin's 7.5,8, 8.5) and also diameter (18, 19)? I know that the weight of the wheels also contributes to this, so let limit it to 21lbs...