GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by OnePerfectDose1

1. O

DSG Service Anyone?

Some of you may be up for your DSG service. If so let me know. I am available for some side work on weekends or evenings so if you're in need of service I can probably help you save some coin. Whether its bolt-ons or service with OEM parts, hit me up at oneperfectdose@gmail.com. I'm located in...
  2. O

Helix-Depo MK7 Euro LED Tail Lights and Harnesses

Back at again, Helix and Depo have collaborated to bring you an affordable option of LED tail lights. Many of you know us from the MK6 forum which started with a group buy for LED Helix-Depo tail lights. That was such a success that they have done it again. Plug and Play: We have been...
  3. O

** The Official Beer Thread **

Dogfish 90 is solid for sure, one of my go to beers along with Drakes Denogginizer. If your ever in Grand Rapids hit up Founders Brewing Co. Its the best brewery I've visited and they have some killer stouts and the atmosphere is awesome. Actually came across a bar is San Francisco that has...
  4. O

Helix LED retrofits from halogen review

Here is an image of an installed HID kit.
  5. O

Helix HID Projector Headlights - Golf 7 Lighting Package (FREE HID Upgrade)

Here is a local customer with Red version installed.
  6. O

Helix HID Projector Headlights - Golf 7 Lighting Package (FREE HID Upgrade)

Looking to upgrade your MK7 Golf with LED Lighting Package style headlights? Helix has just what the doctor ordered. Plug and Play, no error, full time LED headlights! No harnesses or wires hanging out of your lights, a truly clean OEM look and feel at great price from a name you can trust. No...