GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ohtwo

1. ohtwo

No door puddle lights?

Thanks man! 👍🏻
  2. ohtwo

No door puddle lights?

Awesome! Wiring instructions included, ya?
  3. ohtwo

VW Center Caps for VMR or TSW Wheels

Thanks for this! Alas, the stamped aluminum VW badges are NLA on Amazon 😢
  4. ohtwo

Dcc issues

It's just such a disconnect that some people LOVE their DCC and swear by how the different modes completely transform the character of the car. I'll start with the wheels-down calibration and see where that gets me. Would rather not pay for a DCC cancellation kit, considering I sought out this...
  5. ohtwo

Dcc issues

Thanks! Makes sense to do this before going too far down the rabbit (haha) hole. Assuming the calibration can be done with any of the common diagnostic tools?
  6. ohtwo

Dcc issues

I found this thread because I'm trying to diagnose what's going on with the factory Monroe DCC dampers on the low-mileage 2019 GTI Rabbit I just bought. Everything about the car feels so solid, but driving over road imperfections feels like the suspension is from a 1985 Tercel. Noisy, jittery...
  7. ohtwo

No door puddle lights?

Do the Arteon lights include the wiring? (Assuming no.)
  8. ohtwo

Dedicated brake and signal lights

Thanks! I'll be ordering the units and if I run into trouble with the install, I'll make sure to hit you up.
  9. ohtwo

No door puddle lights?

Mk8 interior isn't for me. I just got out of a Volvo V60 because I HATED all the touchscreen controls.
  10. ohtwo

Love it.👍🏻 And actually prefer it to the dynamic signals; looks more OEM. Do they require different harnesses, or just plug and play? Thanks for the part numbers.
  11. ohtwo

Hey all-- does anyone know if it's possible to recode mk7.5 tail lights so the brake and signal lights function independently (without swapping out the housings)? Here's a diagram of how they're set up for amber units in Australia, but not sure if it's possible with our North American all-red units.
  12. ohtwo

No door puddle lights?

Haha, yeah I know it's not a big deal... until you drop your house keys in the snow at night.
  13. ohtwo

Anyway to reduce the R from bottoming out?

Old thread, but curious if your improvements held up over time? My new-to-me 2019 GTI with DCC has the same issue. It feels like there's no damper travel in the front, regardless of drive mode. Just bang bang bang over every expansion joint in the road.
  14. ohtwo

No door puddle lights?

Dang it! I guess I was spoiled by my last car. Looks like I’ll be placing an order with DeAutoLED, unless you guys recommend another source.